Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

35th anniversary Kenner Strawberry Shortcake and other classic toys at Target!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

35th anniversary Kenner Strawberry Shortcake and other classic toys at Target!!

First of all: 35th anniversary Strawberry Shortcake!!! 35th anniversary Strawberry Shortcake!!!

By Bridge Direct. Totally surprised!! Was not announced at Toy Fair this year. Very nice quality. Different from the 30th anniversary Strawberry included in the Hasbro 3 pack. Little bit shorter, brighter colors closer to Kenner. Velcro on the back of the outfit. Not tied with a ribbon like Kenner or Hasbro. The hat fits really well. The Hasbro one was too small on the inside and fell off easily. The box is retro looking but not Kenner graphics. Only $9.99. Can't beat that. Will post pictures shortly.

Besides Strawberry Shortcake, they had bunch of retro and classic stuff from toys to board games. The usual Fisher Price stuff like Chatter Phone but also Lincoln Logs, View Master, Curious George, Raggedy Ann and Andy (which I also got), Etch a Sketch, Spirograph, 1949 edition of Scrabble, Rock em Sock em Robots in vintage style box and some other stuff I'm blanking on now.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Here she is. I like the way the hair has a little curl to it. So cute!

Very nice job by Bridge Direct. I'm impressed. Hopefully they will continue making classic style dolls.

berry35.JPG
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 1, 2005

Oh that's pretty awesome, and good timing to read this too..... I'm taking my wife out shopping tomorrow for her birthday, I think we'll be making a stop at Target now for sure. Looks like Bridge Direct did a really fine job on that and can't beat the price!

Comment

• Marvelmania
        A Ray of Sunshine
        • Jun 17, 2001

Going to have to pick some of those up for my niece!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I need to get this for Cindy.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢