Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 1 of 17 12361116 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Edition Art Print Mego WGSH Poster

Limited Edition Art Print Mego WGSH Poster

I am investigating the possibility of printing high-quality, large-format 'Art Print' posters of this artwork, which I originally created to promote my book back in 2007:

I would need to re-create the artwork, as the original Master File was lost in a 2008 hard drive crash. Fortunately, I believe I still have all the individual assets, so it can be done. Also, I would use that opportunity to replace my Mego Book logo, in the lower right corner, with actual Mego and/or WGSH logos. (I presume Collectors would prefer such a poster for their Toy Displays/Rooms to come without any reference to my book.)

The poster would be a foot-and-a-half wide by two feet tall (18x24) and feature photos all from my original high resolution Book archive files of Mego's entire 8" WGSH offering, as shown above.

Before I tackle the project, I would need to confirm whether there is even a market for these. So here's my proposal:

I would ask interested Mego Collectors to place a $5 PayPal deposit to reserve one of these Limited, First Edition posters. I do not expect the final price to exceed $45 per print (ideally, it would be less, depending upon Collector response). I would need at least twenty-five (25) Mego Collectors willing to spend $45 (the $5 Deposit would get applied to the final cost, of course) to own one of these posters. Shipping costs TBD.

Thought I'd gauge interest here before I move any further. Any sincere takers? Let me know!

- Benjamin

Yes please! IN

i would be in

Yes, I'm in.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

I would buy one!

I'm in.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

I'm in too!

As long as shipping to the UK isn't going to be more than double the cost of the print, I may be interested.

Count me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Boy_Wonder_1978 View Post
    As long as shipping to the UK isn't going to be more than double the cost of the print, I may be interested.

id be interested Benjamin ..but please can you let us know on shipping to the uk..that can be the killer :( thanks