Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Dungeons and Dragons movie announced.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New Dungeons and Dragons movie announced.

Finally a D&D movie! Hopefully it will be good.

I will continue to refuse to acknowledge the existence of the previous ones.

A movie based on the widely popular game “Dungeons & Dragons” is in the works at Warner Bros., the studio announced Monday, 10 months after a trial over who owned the rights to the fantasy game ended. After months of negotiation, Warner Bros., Hasbro’s Allspark Pictures and Sweetpea Entertainment said they had come to an […]
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Grimjohn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 28, 2011

I liked the second one (Wrath of the...Dragon God...or something...) better than the first one with Jeremy Irons and Thora Birch but, they both were pretty bad.

Hopefully, they get it right this time.
    My Finished Custom Figures

Comment

• Klosterheim
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 23, 2013

A good Dungeons and Dragons movie would be cool.

A superb generic Dungeons and Dragons weekly TV adventure series would be Incredible!
      Last edited by Klosterheim; Aug 9, '15, 8:08 PM.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

I liked the first movie for what it was. did not even bother with the second one. a well done movie would be most welcome

Comment

• SainthoodDenied
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 26, 2008

I saw the others, would really enjoy one that was better, still a big fan of the cartoon series, have the whole series on dvd and watch it pretty often.
          Chad

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎