Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMC Fear the Walking Dead gets season 2!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

AMC Fear the Walking Dead gets season 2!

"Fear the Walking Dead," AMC's upcoming "Walking Dead" spinoff, has officially been given a 15-episode order for season two, Deadline reports. Similar to "The Walking Dead's" debut season back in 2010, the spinoff's first season will consist of six hour-long episodes.

Set in Los Angeles, the companion series tells the story of the zombie apocalypse with a different perspective from "The Walking Dead." The show, described as a "family drama," received a two season order in March.

Premiering August 23, "Fear the Walking Dead" was co-created by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson. The series stars Kim Dickens, Cliff Curtis, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Mercedes Mason, Rubén Blades and more.
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...d-season-order

Well from what I have seen of this it does look good. Now we get even more Zombies on TV.

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

OMG!! I'm so watching that
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Definitely looking forward to FEAR THE WALKING DEAD since its chronicling the onset of the Zombie Apocalypse, which is often the most interesting component to any apocalyptic feature. Hopefully, they'll take it s-l-o-w through the process to give people an idea of how completely the veneer of civilization can be stripped away from society in the face of crisis such as this.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• great_chandel
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2, 2015

AMC had reported last spring that "Fear the Walking Dead" had already been renewed for season two. It is the same deal that "Better Call Saul" has as well. Even before season one debuted, it was already renewed for a season 2.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎