Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

Did scans ever get made of the Marvel World set?

I saw at one point the set was going to be reproduced, and at more than one scale, but I think the company tanked.

Comment

• LordMudd
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 22, 2011

I did this in paint some time ago. Someday when I get my printer running I will print it in 1/18 scale for my 4" figures.

CCC.

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

how cool is this?

Buy Doctor Strange Eye of Agamotto Amulet 11 oz. Heat Change Mug - Entertainment Earth Exclusive at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Sanctum Sanctorum Comix
          • Apr 19, 2010

Sadly, there was NEVER such a thing as DR STRANGE Underoos.

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          I had no idea there were Dr. Strange Underoos, that's great.

I love the Dark Horse Marvel Classics figurine.
          Realizing that this is an OLD thread, I still thought it best to set the record straight (lest anyone spend time fruitlessly searching for Dr. Strange Underoos).
          I guess I should thank you for thinking the Dr. Strange Underoos were great... seeing as how there was never such a thing and that image is taken from MY comp.
          ;-)

I created the Underoos package comp for a blogpost back in 2009 wherein I was showcasing the various Doctor Strange garments in my collection (that post was specifically featuring the underwear in my collection):

Welcome back, to this, Part 5 of a series of posts that will seek to catalogue my extensive collection of Doctor Strange (and related 6-Dim...

I've since increased the garments in my collection to include well over 400 items (mostly t-shirts, but many more pairs of underwear than shown in that original post).

I haven't been on this site since 2010 (life has been keeping me busy), but am trying to get back into the swing.
          Still, I've not been idle - I still have been collecting and curating what is now the World's Largest DOCTOR STRANGE collection (well... mine might be tied by Howard Hallis', but seeing as how we're good friends, we're ok with it).
          NOT an easy or inexpensive feat since DOc's solo film - and now Infinity War has stepped up the release of merchandise.

That's all.
          Have a great day folks.
          ---
          "Tamam Shud!"
          ~P~
          PTOR

Sanctum Sanctorum Comix blog

Follow SANCTUMblog on Twitter

and check out the
          DOCTOR STRANGE-CAST podcast- featuring PTOR, HOWARD HALLIS, and DEE!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎