Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

^^very nice stuff.great shot. I bought an extra Dr sivana to have loose ,very nice mean little guy ,If they decide to Dr Zin from Jonny Quest.
    i hope they make him with the teen body like this figure .Dr sivana doesnt have any friends and needs another devious little buddy
    to hang out with.nice figure.

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      ^Obviously, and well-sculpted and in-scale no less. I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or busting my chops. I think most folks here know Thor makes a nice Brainiac.
      Wasn't sure if YOU knew
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• JimP
        • Jul 14, 2015

Originally posted by Krypt0nite
        His head is way too big, which does nothing to instill confidence that FTC is doing anything to resolve the issue. However, the oversized head is dead-on perfect for JSA villain Brainwave:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16120[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16122[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16123[/ATTACH]
        I just opened mine. Yes the head is gigantic and .... (Sorry, I'm a traditionalist) It's way too bulbous. Like a balloon. His crown should not be so high. Look at the old books- It's not as high and extends more in back. Looks terrible next to a Mego Captain Marvel. Real disconnect.

I like the body and the costume.....

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎