Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by libby 1957dog
    https://youtu.be/pXP-uvc7DZs
    bats v supes full panel sdcc
    Thanks for that link, it was awesome.

Affleck is much bigger than Cavill...both in height and mass...just compare their heads...Affleck's is massive next to Cavill, lol.

Snyder gave a little bit away, saying Batman's armor was more for self preservation than anything else, interesting.

Can't friggin wait!
    Last edited by Hector; Jul 12, '15, 1:51 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by The Bat
      AGREED!! So pumped for this movie! And Christian Bale who??
      Ha!

I did like Bale...but it's time for a change.

At first...I wasn't so sure about Affleck...but the more it sinks in, the more I watch this...I think Affleck is gonna slay it.

Man, that Wonder Woman actress is beautiful and classy looking, she's perfect...
      Last edited by Hector; Jul 12, '15, 1:57 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• libby 1957dog
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by Hector
        Thanks for that link, it was awesome.

Affleck is much bigger than Cavill...both in height and mass...just compare their heads...Affleck's is massive next to Cavill, lol.

Snyder gave a little bit away, saying Batman's armor was more for self preservation than anything else, interesting.

Can't friggin wait!
        no worries hector glad you enjoyed it .none of this is my work by the way just cut and pasted for mainly the shh boards lol ,hope you like these

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Looks like Wonder Woman is strongly pushed back by someone...mostly likely Superman.
          sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

^ I don't think WW jumps in until Luthor strikes. She's probably fighting Mercy or whatever Zodenstein Luthor comes up with.

Someone mentioned it earlier; Bizarro becomes a real possibility via Zod and the Kryptonite. What happens when a Kryptonian "dies" under a yellow sun? Wouldn't the body store the solar energy? Could he be brain-dead, then reanimated by the Kyrptonite in a reverse effect? I assume Luthor learns of the Kyrptonite's strength by testing it on Zod's body.

I also find it funny how Snyder and company are acting they always planned to address the leveling of Metropolis. That's a total crock. He was caught way off-guard by the audience reaction. I'd argue he lucked out with people making such a huge discussion out of it, as it gave them an totally non-Marvel approach to sequels.

...my biggest concern is how Pavlovian the SDCC audience has gotten. They went nuts for MOS, Ultron, Garfield Spidey, etc...movies that have gotten a much more mixed reaction from the general audience.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Yeah, Snyder didn't intend for this...he went by the fans' reaction, true.

I read that Doomsday will show up...perhaps it's him striking Wonder Woman.
              sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Gal Gadot served for two years as a soldier in the Israel Defense Forces.

Lynda Carter can't touch this woman in real life toughness...that's for sure.
                sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Gal Gadot served for two years as a soldier in the Israel Defense Forces.

Lynda Carter can't touch this woman in real life toughness...that's for sure.
                  So what? Give me a break, Hec--we're not talking about real-life anything, we're discussing superhero casting. I'll admit I like Gadot more in the trailer than in previous glimpses, but lets not conflate things.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• hedrap
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 10, 2009

Everybody has to serve in the IDF. Portman served, as hard as that's to imagine. They didn't send Ms Israel to the borders or on patrol.

My problem with Gadot is her and Snyder lied their arses off, claiming she was going to be ripped...and all I saw was pics of her rock climbing and doing pilates. There was no way she was going to stack on even five pounds of muscle cause it would effect other movie offers. She doesn't look like she'd last a minute with Rhonda Rousey, but that makes sense as it appears they jacked up her super-powers.

...I still don't get how WB didn't titled this "Super Powers"...DC flat owns the Trademark. It would have been the greatest umbrella title for any DC film, equaling the MCU tag.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 4, 2011

Wonder Woman looked soooo baddarse too...and hot!!!!

I'm soooooo with you on this! I think they all look great. Superman. Batman and ESPECIALLY Wonder Woman! And this new trailer? Off the charts!

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 4, 2011

Say what you will about Gal being cast as WW and her being too thin or too this or too that. Her character is a demigod and doesn't necessarily need muscles to kick ***! She doesn't have wings either but she can fly. At least in the comics. I'm looking forward to seeing her and the rest of the cast in this movie more than in any movie in recent history!

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          So what? Give me a break, Hec--we're not talking about real-life anything, we're discussing superhero casting. I'll admit I like Gadot more in the trailer than in previous glimpses, but lets not conflate things.
                          Calm the heck down...it's not like I attacked your family or something...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

L
                            Originally posted by hedrap
                            Everybody has to serve in the IDF. Portman served, as hard as that's to imagine. They didn't send Ms Israel to the borders or on patrol.

My problem with Gadot is her and Snyder lied their arses off, claiming she was going to be ripped...and all I saw was pics of her rock climbing and doing pilates. There was no way she was going to stack on even five pounds of muscle cause it would effect other movie offers. She doesn't look like she'd last a minute with Rhonda Rousey, but that makes sense as it appears they jacked up her super-powers.

...I still don't get how WB didn't titled this "Super Powers"...DC flat owns the Trademark. It would have been the greatest umbrella title for any DC film, equaling the MCU tag.
                            You and I wouldn't last a minute with Ronda Rousey...let alone Gadot...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                              i'm soooooo with you on this! I think they all look great. Superman. Batman and especially wonder woman! And this new trailer? Off the charts!
                              Preach it!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
                                Say what you will about Gal being cast as WW and her being too thin or too this or too that. Her character is a demigod and doesn't necessarily need muscles to kick ***! She doesn't have wings either but she can fly. At least in the comics. I'm looking forward to seeing her and the rest of the cast in this movie more than in any movie in recent history!
                                Add the upcoming Star Wars...and I'm with you all the way, brother...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎