X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • great_chandel
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2, 2015

"The Walking Dead" Trailer

I really enjoyed the new Walking Dead trailer for season 6! I can't wait to see Rick vs Morgan!! Also, bring on the Wolves!!!! In all fairness, even if the trailer had looked bad, I would still watch it! I am a massive fan of the show! With that being said, they can get rid of Eugene or Carl. However, "if Daryl dies, we riot!!"
  • Frank
    Veteran Member
    • May 2, 2009

I think the trailer is setting us up to think Rick v.s. Morgan, but I have a feeling this isn't going to be the case once we see season 6. I think Morgan may lead the group in Rick's absence or when Rick is off leading another group at another location to prepare to combat the "Wolves".

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

Trailer looks really good to me!

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking...-dead-season-6

So does Fear the Walking Dead!

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-wa...world-premiere
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Gorn Captain
        Invincible Ironing Man
        • Feb 28, 2008

I've had my fill of our group running into "bad people". It's getting old.
        Can't we just go back to some old-school Walker action?
        I miss the days when Walkers were the real threat.
        "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
          I've had my fill of our group running into "bad people". It's getting old.
          Can't we just go back to some old-school Walker action?
          I miss the days when Walkers were the real threat.
          Granted, I definitely dig the zombie action on TWD, but the Zombies likely would only be a short term threat in a situation like this. As has been demonstrated on many occasions, humans, once you strip away the veneer of civilization with all of its' trappings, likely revert back to their basest instincts and easily become "the real threat" because, of all the animals on the planet, humans are the only ones who also bow before greed, fear, lust and power. Once you take away that which makes us "civilized," we become very, very dangerous indeed. Zombies just want to eat; humans want to conquer...
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Wholeheartedly agree! ^^^^^^^^^
            sigpic

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

I disagree!

Our group of heroes has values and morality. It is illogical to assume that they are the only ones on the whole planet to be like that. I feel there should be some kind of balance between the forces of light and darkness.

You can rest assured that, if the zombie holocaust happens, I wouldn't eat any of you, really.... (now where's my BBQ sauce...)

What I would like to see on WD is some evolution in the walkers. Maybe some of them could retain a part of their intelligence, making them much more dangerous.
              "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎