X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Pod Stallions Episode 32: Worst Picks 1

This month's episodes was supposed to be a "Minisode" but we just ended up doing a regular length show. This time we pick the worst things from a variety of genres such as Worst Happy Days character, Worst Muppet Show Guestand Worst Star Wars action figure to name just a few.

During the course of this we discuss JNT era Doctor Who, Kenner toys, San Diego Comic Con, Dickie Goodman, Gamera movies, the genius of Herb Tarlek, Comic Cons in the 80s and we end the show with age old question, Bailey or Jennifer?

Download the Show Here

Listen here

Show Notes:

Plenty more content on the PodStallions Facebook page!

PODSTALLIONS ON ITUNES
    PODSTALLIONS RSS FEED

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Once again, you saved Friday.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

Jason I feel your pain on Empire. My initial response to that movie is forever captured in print when a news reporter snagged me and my good friend Chris (Emeraldknight) and sat us down to talk about the movie. My immortal response... " The heroes did not come out the victor!" For it's day it was a unique approach to scuttle your heroes efforts at every turn, so I was walking out in a bit of shock when that happened. Since that time I have gone on to embrace the movie as one of my favorites in the series for that very reason.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Sorry guys I accidently uploaded half the show, not the other half, fixing now.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^Okay, I was wondering what happened. Built in cliffhanger! Now we have to wait to find out what you think of the Broderick Godzilla movie!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Gary Sandy is still acting, but I think he does mostly stage work. He is actually a native of my hometown here, and returned for a locally-produced "radio play" (that wasn't broadcast) of "A Christmas Carol" at the town theater last year. i was fortunate enough to see it, and it was a really good show, and he was great in it.

Even as a kid, I hated Spike. I'd pick Fonzie's animated dog sidekick Mr. Cool over him.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• torgospizza
              Theocrat of Pan Tang
              • Aug 19, 2010

Great episode as always, and I'm firmly with you guys in the Bailey (as opposed to Jennifer) camp. I really love the ability you both have to pull these names (I don't know--Totie Fields, "Cliffhangers", or Meeno Peluce kind of topics) from places in your brains that are sort of run-down in most people. BTW, I was searching around for podcasts concerning King Kull (I'm a big Robert E. Howard fan) the other day, and found one where I kept thinking "Man, this guy sounds familiar", then realized it was Brian. http://www.sffaudio.com/?p=45882

Comment

• Wee67
                Museum Correspondent
                • Apr 2, 2002

I take you guys to the gym. I wonder if my gym mates sometimes catch me goofily smiling. You guys are like my imaginary friends who I want to jump into the conversation with- "It's Spike, guys. His name was Spike!"
                WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎