X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1967
    Museum Patron
    • Jun 28, 2008

History of DC Comics book with autographs to sell info help need

I hope someone can help. I have the History of DC Comics hard bound book with a lot of comic book artists and actors signatures in it. I am wanting to sell it but am not sure how much to post it for and if I should sell it on Ebay. Here are some of the autographs in it:
    Alex Ross - Dean Cain - Adam West - Burt Ward - Julie Newmar - Yvonne Craig - Ron Perlman - Roger Sterm - Scott Hampton - Wes Craven - Adrienne Barbeau - Sarah Douglas - Margot Kidder - Jack O'Halloran - Mark McClure - Jackson Bostwick - Neal Adams - Julius Schwartz - Noel Neill - Chuck Dixon - Todd McFarlane - Harry Lampert - Al Feldstein - Len Wein - P Craig Russell - Dick Giordano - Mark Waid - Guy Davis - Marty Nodell - Carmine Infantino - George Perez and more. I was going to comic book conventions to get the autographs from everyone listed in the books. I didn't get very far but did get quite a few. Here are some pictures if that will help. I saw some crazy $$ of some of the autographs on Ebay.

IMG_1239[1].jpg
    IMG_1238[1].jpg
    IMG_1240[1].jpg
    IMG_1241[1].jpg

Thank you for your help with this.
    Jeff
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Maybe I am wrong...but I don't remember Al Feldstein working for DC Comics. I know he was HUGE at EC Comics.

Nice collection of signatures.

Comment

• Jeff1967
      Museum Patron
      • Jun 28, 2008

It talks about him naming Alfred E Newman from MAD Magazine.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎