Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mikeMc5 will be signing autographs rare east coast appearance at Wayne NJ toy shw 7-5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeMc6
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 24, 2012

mikeMc5 will be signing autographs rare east coast appearance at Wayne NJ toy shw 7-5

Excuse the hyperbole but I will be at the vntage toy show this Sunday in.Wayne, NJ from 8am to 9am I will be wearing a black shirt wth a green frankenstein face on it...hopefully I can meet some mego museum memebers there...vinnyoo26 suggested I go and he will probably be there as well...admittedly the show can be light on megos and the few there way overpriced but what the hey...I hope to show up early if anyone wants to chat....post here if you think you will go...
    Further clothing details include I will be wearing H & M pants light grey almost pale white blue waist 32 by length 32
    INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
    WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony
  • VintageMike
    Permanent Member
    • Dec 16, 2004

I usually skip this as it cool to go every now and then just to look around, but it's been light on Megos and pretty much everything else vintage I collect. However, it's pretty close and I'll always stop by if there are a few Mego peeps at the show. Weekends are the only time I get to sleep, so I'd be there more around 11.

Comment

• Tom L
      Mego Collector
      • Jun 17, 2003

I used to love going to that show!!!
      Will bring the kids one of these days.
      Common sense is not that common.

Comment

• mikeMc6
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 24, 2012

Originally posted by VintageMike
        I usually skip this as it cool to go every now and then just to look around, but it's been light on Megos and pretty much everything else vintage I collect. However, it's pretty close and I'll always stop by if there are a few Mego peeps at the show. Weekends are the only time I get to sleep, so I'd be there more around 11.
        Ii hear ya....I'm not expecting much, more curious to see how an established toy show looks compares to mmy west coast start up...plus I get to see vinnyoo26, albeit briefly

Comment

• VintageMike
          Permanent Member
          • Dec 16, 2004

I'll definitively be there at some point probably around 11 like I said. Today being the 4th means I'm not going anywhere, so tomorrow will be a perfect time for my "once in a while" walk through of this show.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
            Permanent Member
            • Mar 7, 2011

Damn... Because of the unpredictable weather here in the Bronx I had to postpone my BBQ from today till tomorrow or I would have come by

Comment

• mikeMc6
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 24, 2012

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
              Damn... Because of the unpredictable weather here in the Bronx I had to postpone my BBQ from today till tomorrow or I would have come by
              Darny darn! And I heard when you go out in public you wear a necklace of rare megos around your neck...I was hoping to be photgraphed with that!

Comment

• mikeMc6
                Persistent Member
                • Mar 24, 2012

Ert!
                Cancel my appearance...I'm exhausted from food, drink and a brutal game of family soccer..and vinny has 47 chikdren suddenly sleeping at his house...try again next summer!

Comment

• supes
                  For the love of Mego's!
                  • Jan 19, 2004

I used to sell at that show all the time years ago.

For the love of Mego's

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎