X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • great_chandel
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2, 2015

"Scream" The TV Series

I actually liked the first episode on MTV. I am not sure how long it will last or what type of a following it may have, but I got a kick out of it. This new group is a far cry from Neve Campbell, Liev Schreiber, Drew Barrymore, etc. Yet, that was almost expected. Then again, you can never get enough of ghost face it seems!
  • madmarva
    Talkative Member
    • Jul 7, 2007

Schlocky fun. Kind of like what if a slasher showed up on a meaner version of Dawson's Creek. I'm not the biggest slasher movie fan, but it visually referenced Halloween and Friday the 13th. The plot is really similar to a film that was released this spring called "Unfriended." Not that either plot is all that original. I liked it enough to watch again.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

I've watched the first two episodes and, while at first I wasn't sure if I could deal with all the newfangled teenage stuff going on, by the end of the second episode, I found myself fairly intrigued to see where it will go...
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎