X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
    With all the weird Spidey costumes they've thrown at us in the last 10 or so years, that's downright traditional.

I really like Ross' Spidey eyes too. An amalgam of Ditko and early Romita.

Chris

Totally agree Chris!
    sigpic

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

All I know is the web pits are BACK, baby! And it looks like they glow, too!

Only nitpick is the "webs" on the costume look like grid lines instead of spiderwebs. Otherwise, nice redesign of a perfect costume!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

John Byrne vs Dan Slott
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

I like the boots...they're kind of a homage to Ben Reilly. Poor Ben...
          sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by samurainoir
            Man, Byrne is a hypocrite, Denouncing change and then Slott points out Byrne's own career on some of the big name characters and the changes he made. I don't even think he mentioned the costume and roster changes on the FF or Spider-Man Chapter One in Byrne's history.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              Man, Byrne is a hypocrite, Denouncing change and then Slott points out Byrne's own career on some of the big name characters and the changes he made. I don't even think he mentioned the costume and roster changes on the FF or Spider-Man Chapter One in Byrne's history.
              I like and respect Byrne because of the 80s comics he did, which is why I tend to shy away from absolutely anything he writes online these days. He's really quite unpleasant at times.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

^I wish he'd just stick to his Trek photo novels. Those are really nice.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Guessing he's Byrne-d all his bridges at Dc and marvel by now and has been reduced to a few Trek projects for IDW.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

^DC just announced several projects with classic creators, but yeah, no Byrne. Mayve IDW gives him free reign, so he's happy.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎