Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Green Goblin ORIGINAL satchel bag AND FREE Mego Museum cards with purchase!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LOU
    Museum FIN-atic
    • Nov 20, 2003

For Sale Mego Green Goblin ORIGINAL satchel bag AND FREE Mego Museum cards with purchase!!

Yup! This here is a REAL and ORIGINAL Green Goblin satchel bag accessory! It IS NOT MINT however and has been repaired. However I always preferred a REAL accessory that is repaired over a mint repro any day of the week. Well I don't have Goblin anymore and I don't need this part. So I'm sure there's someone here who would also prefer a real accessory, even repaired, over a repro item.
    Now FREE with the purchase of the satchel is this set of Mego Museum cards I found in a box this weekend! They include the error Supergirl card and the sticker card that I think is the horse. I don't believe this is a full set but they appear to be complete up through the Western figures. So these are free with the purchase of Goblin's satchel bag.

ALSO FREE with purchase are these Mego cardbacks! 3 World's Greatest Heroes and 1 Pocket Heroes!

$45 shipped takes EVERYTHING SEEN BELOW! Includes the original Green Goblin satchel and FREE backer cards and FREE Mego Museum trading cards with purchase!!! WOW!!

Last edited by LOU; Jun 29, '15, 6:06 PM.
  • LOU
    Museum FIN-atic
    • Nov 20, 2003

UPDATE!
    Just found some more stuff and added pics above...I am throwing in these 4 original Mego cardbacks for FREE too with the Goblin satchel purchase! I'm sure someone here can use them for something!

Comment

• osker55
      Booyaaa
      • Aug 8, 2011

Dang I need a lot of those mego museum cards
      Wants....

AHI wolfman mint hairy Version
      AHI wolfman moc
      Lincoln Wolfman and Mummy
      Kresge moc WGSH
      Other stuff to update

Comment

• josephcardone
        Persistent Member
        • Jun 10, 2010

Yeah me too . Too bad - I don't need a satchel. I am sure someone on here does

Comment

• scoth70
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 17, 2008

pm sent lou

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

My Goblin is missing his bag, though I made one myself with plenty of space inside to hold pumpkin bombs...
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• LOU
              Museum FIN-atic
              • Nov 20, 2003

It is sold! Thanks guys!

Comment

• hobub
                Ghost of a Dead Indian
                • Jun 18, 2001

Wow, that was a great deal Lou. Lucky who. That Satchel is hard to find. One of the earliest DM repros because of it. And the cards. Don't see originals come up often enough anymore.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎