X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Five Below has comic 4 packs for $4...

Just in case anyone doesn't know already Five Below has comic 4 packs for $4. There seem to be 2 different types of 4 packs. One has vintage books from the 70's to the 90's. The other is more of the newer books with a lot of variant covers. Either way you ca't go wrong. In the newer packs I picked up a Uncanny Avengers Variant for issue # 1. Here's a net pic of the cover I found in the 4 pack:

Also found a X-Men Forever variant cover which I though was pretty cool Wizard Of Oz homage:

Vintage 4 packs had Fasntastic Four 347, Justice League 209 and a Marvel's Greatest Comics 64 with the Inhumans on the cover with the FF:

Bought 9 4 packs. 36 books for $39. Not bad. Anyway, you may want to check out your local Five Below store.
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Very Fine to Very Fine +. I think the grading scale would put them at about a 8.0 Hope that helps.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

I stopped at my local store this morning when they opened and bought four packs...total waste of money IMO. Not only was there not a single 70's or 80's era book in the lot, but every book was a part two of this, part six of that. Not a complete storyline anywhere. The books in my sets were incoherent junk overstock that didn't sell.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by enyawd72
        I stopped at my local store this morning when they opened and bought four packs...total waste of money IMO. Not only was there not a single 70's or 80's era book in the lot, but every book was a part two of this, part six of that. Not a complete storyline anywhere. The books in my sets were incoherent junk overstock that didn't sell.
        Sorry to hear that. I can't complain about the sets I bought. I guess it might be a regional thing as far as what was in the 4 packs.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Closest one to me is half way across the United States!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎