X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D!n0-M@n
    w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
    • Sep 17, 2008

Originally posted by JediJaida
    Daisy looks like she had too much Botox.
    She reminds me of that poor kid Rocky Dennis from the movie "Mask"
    MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• madmarva
      Talkative Member
      • Jul 7, 2007

I was glad to see Silver Swan in the assortment. Other than Cheetah, probably Wonder Woman's best female villain.

I would also like to see a Nubia figure. Hippolyta and Artemis would be cool, too. They could leave out Etta Candy, but I'd probably still buy the figure if it were made. Perez' Ares design was sharp as well. Heck, I'd probably buy a figure of most of the Greek Gods.

A new, improved female body would be great, and I honestly would prefer sculpted hair, but looking forward to this line either way.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I was holding out for Nubia, but I'm thrilled with Swan's inclusion.

Honestly, there're many WW foes I'd like to see, from across her history: Dr. Psycho, Giganta (SF), Dr. Poison, Blue Snowman, Paula von Gunther, Mouseman, Dr. Cyber, Angle Man, and Ares.
        Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 26, '15, 4:01 PM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

I'd like to see Nubia,Hippolyta,Lynda Carter,Donna Troy,,Artemis.I'm glad farrow's sculpting meaning they won't have baby doll heads.

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

No, we just have to let them know that we don't want Giganto Mutant Heads.
            JediJaida

Comment

• lilbrosj66
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 4, 2011

I hope the hair is rooted. Sculpted hair may be a deal breaker for me and given the detail that they are giving some of the other lines, sculpted hair would be a major step back IMHO.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

I advocate sculpted hair for the Super Friends line, but otherwise I'd prefer FTC use rooted hair for WGH releases,
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                  I advocate sculpted hair for the Super Friends line, but otherwise I'd prefer FTC use rooted hair for WGH releases,
                  As a rule, I think any figure, male or female, with long hair should have rooted hair but you may be onto something. Given the unique look of the Super Friends WW, sculpted hair may be in order for the version of her. I can't wait to see some pics.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                    Talkative Member
                    • May 11, 2013

I still want my Nubia figure in wave 2, as much as I would love to see a Paula Von Gunther in mego form it is a long stretch in today's world.
                    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡