Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 345671015202530 ... LastLast

Thread: DST / EMCE Star Trek are Back!?! Not so fast:-(

...But there will be no wholesale changes to any of the figures that I am aware of, just the pairings. Not sure if everything will be coming back, either.

Romulan, please! This is great news for me. I missed the line the first time around, except for, ironically, Sulu, whom I received as a gift.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DSTZach View Post
    This is not dead stock, this is a new run. Spock and Khan will be next, and we plan to re-issue more.
    Good news. I'm still missing five, don't want to miss them now. Feel free to throw in a few generic Redshirts for army building.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Quote Originally Posted by DSTZach View Post
    This is not dead stock, this is a new run. Spock and Khan will be next, and we plan to re-issue more.

I'm sure there will be minute differences, but I'll see what I can find out about any possible corrections.
    Great news. Still hoping for Nurse Chapel and Vina. As far as reissues, Gorn and Romulan would be great, too.

Barnabas Collins

Soooo cool if the gals actually made it to production. Bones and Chapel wave and Gorn with Vina.

Images
    I have 11 now.
    Missing a MOC Keeper, Spock, Uhura, Scotty, Pike and Sulu.
    And an extra Andorian and Romulan would be nice as well.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Will we get any new characters if sales go well?

I already have Spock, Kirk, and the Klingon, but I'm looking forward to finally getting a Khan figure. I missed out on it when it was originally for sale, and the secondary market prices on it are pretty high.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua the Atomic Robot View Post
    I already have Spock, Kirk, and the Klingon, but I'm looking forward to finally getting a Khan figure. I missed out on it when it was originally for sale, and the secondary market prices on it are pretty high.
    It appears that Dr. Mego still has Khan for sale at $55...and from what I understand, that figure was more expensive to begin with due to its limited exclusiveness. Who knows, maybe this time around they will do a non-limited Khan.

I guess the big question is still: will they have painted heads/faces or not? My understanding is that all the first figures had unpainted faces molded in flesh color, and then at some point there was a change at the factory level (right before Pike came out, I think) where they were no longer able to effectively do that anymore, so they started doing painted heads/faces. If new Kirk and Klingon have painted faces, that would constitute a change...which I assume would be reflected in the rest of the reissues as well. If they don't, then maybe Mirror Kirk and Spock (if they get reissued) could also have unpainted faces...

I don't know about you, but I'd buy Pike and Mirror Kirk and Spock over again if I could get them without painted faces (and a right-sized head for Pike!).

--SKot
    Last edited by SKotK; Jul 3, '15 at 4:11 PM.
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Images
    I'd get the Mirror Mirror, but not the painted faces. The color was always a bit off. It could have been space-sickness, of course...