Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456914192429 ... LastLast

Thread: DST / EMCE Star Trek are Back!?! Not so fast:-(

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    And that's why it's odd that they would re-release those two. Those are some of the cheapest ones that you can still get. I kickstarted my EMCE/DSt Star Trek collection with a bundle of four from Star Worlds Toys for around $10 a piece.

I hope they sell enough to get new ones, or the harder to get ones like Sulu that people are missing.

I don't think these are dead stock. They are most likely new production runs, maybe there will be some variance. I hope this new interest will lead to new figures, Mud, Nurse Chapel, Slave Orion, and many more. Each time I watch Star Trek I see a new possibility.

Images
    It's weird that DST's web site has everything listed as "sold out". You would think it would have a "coming soon" or something similar.

If they do these ,they should at least have new backer cards for the 50th anniversary .i would like new charactors ,however if they
    did an updated look like FTC did with the justice league i would bite .

oh i forgot to say that if the figures are released on the same cards ,thats expected for the crew,but this time around the aliens
    should be released on the Star trek aliens card showing the alien landscape ,any change would be nice to collect.

I think there are a lot of Star Trek characters yet to be done (TOS, TNG, DS9, etc.) so I'd like to see it continue a good while longer.

Images
    So this should be interesting...if they are actually producing the earlier figures again, does this mean they've gone back to the non-painted heads? Seems like the painted heads were probably the biggest complaint everyone had towards the end previously, and probably a big factor in why interest started to dwindle.

Here's hoping we see not just reissues, but some new ones as well (and maybe even some "fixed" versions of Pike and Mirror Kirk & Spock with better heads?).

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

This is not dead stock, this is a new run. Spock and Khan will be next, and we plan to re-issue more.

I'm sure there will be minute differences, but I'll see what I can find out about any possible corrections.

It would be nice if Khan was in his yellow dinner jacket.