Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1318232833363738

Thread: DST / EMCE Star Trek are Back!?! Not so fast:-(

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I don't think DST is banking on anything retro-Trek, let alone Discovery. I'm just not optimistic, considering what they had the chance to do, and didn't.
    Well, EMCE at least is banking on something, based on what Paul said earlier. But it seemed like it was Diamond who weren't interested in doing more retro Trek last year. Maybe EMCE are going through someone other than Diamond for their next toys?

--SKot
    Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Images
    For ST: TOS, they have 3-4 crew and 3-4 aliens left to exploit IMO; opportunity is not a lengthy visitor. A lot of momentum and enthusiasm has been squandered.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; Tin Man YBR box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 brown body; POTA knife; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I really wanted one or both of the Romulan Commanders. Those were two of my favorite characters. Joanna Linville was gorgeous back in the day, and she would have been oerfect for the line.
    JediJaida