X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
    And that's why it's odd that they would re-release those two. Those are some of the cheapest ones that you can still get. I kickstarted my EMCE/DSt Star Trek collection with a bundle of four from Star Worlds Toys for around $10 a piece.

I hope they sell enough to get new ones, or the harder to get ones like Sulu that people are missing.

Comment

• drogge
      Career Member
      • Jul 24, 2009

I don't think these are dead stock. They are most likely new production runs, maybe there will be some variance. I hope this new interest will lead to new figures, Mud, Nurse Chapel, Slave Orion, and many more. Each time I watch Star Trek I see a new possibility.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Jun 28, '15, 2:01 PM.

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

It's weird that DST's web site has everything listed as "sold out". You would think it would have a "coming soon" or something similar.

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

If they do these ,they should at least have new backer cards for the 50th anniversary .i would like new charactors ,however if they
            did an updated look like FTC did with the justice league i would bite .

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

oh i forgot to say that if the figures are released on the same cards ,thats expected for the crew,but this time around the aliens
              should be released on the Star trek aliens card showing the alien landscape ,any change would be nice to collect.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 21, 2009

I think there are a lot of Star Trek characters yet to be done (TOS, TNG, DS9, etc.) so I'd like to see it continue a good while longer.

Comment

• SKotK
                  Career Member
                  • Mar 11, 2014

So this should be interesting...if they are actually producing the earlier figures again, does this mean they've gone back to the non-painted heads? Seems like the painted heads were probably the biggest complaint everyone had towards the end previously, and probably a big factor in why interest started to dwindle.

Here's hoping we see not just reissues, but some new ones as well (and maybe even some "fixed" versions of Pike and Mirror Kirk & Spock with better heads?).

--SKot
                  Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• DSTZach
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Mar 1, 2012

This is not dead stock, this is a new run. Spock and Khan will be next, and we plan to re-issue more.

I'm sure there will be minute differences, but I'll see what I can find out about any possible corrections.

Comment

• nobody
                      banjo!
                      • Jan 26, 2012

It would be nice if Khan was in his yellow dinner jacket.

Comment

• DSTZach
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Mar 1, 2012

...But there will be no wholesale changes to any of the figures that I am aware of, just the pairings. Not sure if everything will be coming back, either.

Comment

• Hedji
                          Citizen of Gotham
                          • Nov 17, 2012

Romulan, please! This is great news for me. I missed the line the first time around, except for, ironically, Sulu, whom I received as a gift.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                            Invincible Ironing Man
                            • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by DSTZach
                            This is not dead stock, this is a new run. Spock and Khan will be next, and we plan to re-issue more.
                            Good news. I'm still missing five, don't want to miss them now. Feel free to throw in a few generic Redshirts for army building.
                            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
                              Veteran Member
                              • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by DSTZach

I'm sure there will be minute differences, but I'll see what I can find out about any possible corrections.
                              Great news. Still hoping for Nurse Chapel and Vina. As far as reissues, Gorn and Romulan would be great, too.

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• rche
                                channeling Bob Wills
                                • Mar 26, 2008

Soooo cool if the gals actually made it to production. Bones and Chapel wave and Gorn with Vina.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎