Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

Hope they Re-do Scotty without the reddish looking face.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

It's quite possible that they have more dead stock than just these two, so we might see more of the others as well.
      I think they're just cleaning out their shelves. But at least we'd get a shot at completing sets and army-building. Don't want to pay $70 for a Sulu on Ebay...
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• phil
        Persistent Member
        • May 11, 2007

Even if these are just left over stock it's great news that they are available again.

Comment

• D!n0-M@n
          w/ Life-Like Hair & Beard
          • Sep 17, 2008

Originally posted by phil
          Even if these are just left over stock it's great news that they are available again.
          Agreed. I would really like to see the whole line return so that I can re-amass my collection since I had my entire DST/Emce collection stolen during a move. Lesson learned: always lock your car, no matter how many minutes you're away from it.
          MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 22, 2011

DST Chuck did say that he thought they would make more Retro Trek at some point and possibly for the 50th anniversary of the original Trek series next year. I hope this is the beginning of that and that we will possibly see new characters and the original Mego Gorn, Neptunian and Talos reissued as well for the 50th anniversary.

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 15, 2010

Yes, more Trek! Still want Nurse Chapel and Vina.

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• houseofdracula
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 11, 2011

I need a Sulu!
                The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
                https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                  Invincible Ironing Man
                  • Feb 28, 2008

I'd gladly pick up the Mirror Mirror set, so keep them coming DST...
                  "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Ivaniski
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jun 24, 2007

This will be a great addition, Nurse Chapel and Vina have been in my radar for a long time now. I will support this line 1000% if they get rid of the crummy painted faces like Capt. Pike had.... YUK!!!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

Oh yeah I forgot 2016 is 50th anniversary of original Star Trek and many still believe the ONLY Star Trek! I wish Leonard Nimoy had lived to see it.

It would be great like you said to have original Mego Gorn, Talos, and Neptunian and Chapel, Orion Slave Girl and Rand!

I want Classic Movie crew too, liked those red jackets! Khan, Kirstie Alley! Like I said Voyage Home Spock in white robes would be nice tribute to Leonard Nimoy. May he live long and prosper.

I still have soft spot for Next Generation its 30th is in 2017. Forget DS9, Voyager (UGH), and Enterprise.

Playmates made 89 different Star Trek 9" Mego like figures from the 1st 4 Trek TV shows and 1st 3 TNG movies and did a good job! Would have liked more Classic Aliens and Classic Movies.

Comment

• tllgn
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 6, 2010

this is interesting ,I have all of these ,however i would buy a corrected Scotty (head & Shirt) uhura ( corrected tunic) Mcoy ( corrected gold rank)already
                        have a corrected gold rank spock,Would love to see vina & Chapel ,Data & Klingon,Talos neptunian and classic mego gorn ,I think diamond/Emce
                        are taking a page out of FTCs book about rereleasing their older figures,Perhaps with some updates like i mentioned or new Emblems like they
                        used for the bif bang pow line -if so ill buy them all again i suppose ,Please no painted heads ,those did not come out to well,Also would like a
                        corrected Pike head scale with matching skin tones .

Comment

• tllgn
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 6, 2010

ps if all goes well,and Diamond/Emce wish to go deeper into the whole star trek line (which i know is wishful thinking) i would
                          welcome more next gen,Ds9,Voyager & Enterprise as well as the films .Again i know thats a looooonnnngg shot.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

Cheaper auction ones...

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• ubermanx
                                Career Member
                                • Jul 3, 2013

Bit of a surprise that we find out this news through Previews and no hints were dropped here.

Unfortunately for us Canadians those eBay auctions probably throw in Global Shipping Program excessive shipping, customs and brokerage fees. I'm good with $20US a pop and supporting my Local Comic Shop. I'll grab a few and do some head swaps with other bearded heads to make a Klingon crew.

- Marty

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎