Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1234712172227 ... LastLast

Thread: DST / EMCE Star Trek are Back!?! Not so fast:-(

Images
    Blog Entries
    It would have been nice to get my hands on a female Romulan Commander finally.

Sometimes DST really pulls jerk moves.
    JediJaida

Images
    Maybe I am "reading" into this but the caption states "...or start your crew from the ground up right here!" I take this comment as the line is coming back I want Khan and Romulan but please NO painted heads. The painted heads are the reason why I didn't purchase the "Mirror" Kirk and Spock.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nubee View Post
    the painted heads are the reason why i didn't purchase the "mirror" kirk and spock.

same here!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nubee View Post
    maybe i am "reading" into this but the caption states "...or start your crew from the ground up right here!" i take this comment as the line is coming back I want khan and romulan but please no painted heads. The painted heads are the reason why i didn't purchase the "mirror" kirk and spock.
    me too!

I would love to see these come back, especially Sulu and Chekov, Gorn and Khan, Romulan will possibly be a tease
    but if they were smart, they would remake it, sell it for about $25.00 and make a killing on it.

Now I'm curious if they will come back out with the Planet of the Apes? I'd love to grab a batch of Soldier Apes
    to battle the Trek Red Shirts.

Images
    Hope they Re-do Scotty without the reddish looking face.

Images
    It's quite possible that they have more dead stock than just these two, so we might see more of the others as well.
    I think they're just cleaning out their shelves. But at least we'd get a shot at completing sets and army-building. Don't want to pay $70 for a Sulu on Ebay...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Even if these are just left over stock it's great news that they are available again.

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    Even if these are just left over stock it's great news that they are available again.
    Agreed. I would really like to see the whole line return so that I can re-amass my collection since I had my entire DST/Emce collection stolen during a move. Lesson learned: always lock your car, no matter how many minutes you're away from it.
    MY GODS ARE SMALL...... AND PLASTIC!

DST Chuck did say that he thought they would make more Retro Trek at some point and possibly for the 50th anniversary of the original Trek series next year. I hope this is the beginning of that and that we will possibly see new characters and the original Mego Gorn, Neptunian and Talos reissued as well for the 50th anniversary.