X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ubermanx
    Career Member
    • Jul 3, 2013

DST / EMCE Star Trek are Back!?! Not so fast:-(

In the latest previews (page 501) Klingon and Kirk are back...

trek.jpg

- Marty
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Like great books and music that should always be in print.

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

Second edition; very cool. Was Kirk paired up with the Klingon the first time around? I would have thought they would make a Spock before a Klingon.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Cool! I hope these sell well enough to warrant some of the ones we saw, but were never made. I only need Pike (which I may skip anyway) and the Salt Vampire, but I'd love to get the missing prototypes and see an extension of The Next Generation.

Or just hit a few from each series, starting with the Captains.

Comment

• ovenmitt
          Persistent Member
          • May 26, 2009

Cool! Only $20 each! I have them all but may buy more! I also have Enterprise playset could have gotten 2nd one MIB for only $40! Hope we get Nurse Chapel and Orion Slave Girl! Among other Classic Trek! Movies would be nice! Liked those red jackets and Khan! A Leonard Nimoy Spock tribute figure in his Voyage Home white robes would be appropriate!

Next Generation 30th anniversary is in 2017 build up to that! Make it so!

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 14, 2012

It would be great if this meant the EMCE Star Trek line was coming back. I hope it's not just a one-off release.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Leftover stock?

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                Invincible Ironing Man
                • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                Leftover stock?
                That is the most logical answer.
                I doubt they'll be reviving the line, though I would love to get the couple that I didn't get first time around.
                "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• invisiblelad
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 6, 2014

Please Please let them Re-Isuue the ROMULAN! I only have 1 MIB & 1 loose, & need at least 3 more for generic Romulan crew members! I have enough Andorians, Mugatos, Cherons & Klingons to shake a stick at. I wouldn't mind a few more Gorns & Generic Red Shirts. I REALLY want:

1.) Romulan Re-issue
                  2.) Dr. Bones McCoy re-issue
                  3.) NEW Lt. Uhura with smaller head w/ better likeness & keep the rooted hair.
                  4.) Talosian
                  5.) Neptunian
                  6.) SALT VAMPIRE re-issue (Missed Salt Vampire & Pike....mourned losing out on Salt Vampire....nuff said about that lol!)
                  7.) Orion Slave Girl
                  8.) Nurse Chapel
                  9.) Scotty (to make more Red shirts like I did before
                  10.) Khan (Only have 1 MIB)

If we got a Yeoman Rand that looked like Mego made it, I would gladly grab her too, but a NEW Nichelle Nichols Lt. Uhura w/ in scale head would be TOPS!

Some of my favorite Mego figures corresponded to my childhood crushes. Lt. Uhura was one of them. I Loved my Mego Batgirl & Catwoman because of the Batman 66 Re-runs too! I couldn't tell in my little boy mind if Mego Catwoman was white Catwoman (Newmar) or Black Catwoman (Kitt), but because I loved them both, I loved the mego one despite it's not looking like the 66 TV show or the re-runs of the Filmation Batman cartoon's Catwoman I later saw! Someone should of given this boy a comic! Sorry, went OT....typical me!

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
                    That is the most logical answer.
                    I doubt they'll be reviving the line, though I would love to get the couple that I didn't get first time around.
                    I think this must be dead stock--Doc has commented that he wanted another run of Romulans and DST refused.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 14, 2008

It would have been nice to get my hands on a female Romulan Commander finally.

Sometimes DST really pulls jerk moves.
                      JediJaida

Comment

• nubee
                        Career Member
                        • Feb 15, 2010

Maybe I am "reading" into this but the caption states "...or start your crew from the ground up right here!" I take this comment as the line is coming back I want Khan and Romulan but please NO painted heads. The painted heads are the reason why I didn't purchase the "Mirror" Kirk and Spock.

Comment

• The Bat
                          Batman Fanatic
                          • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by nubee
                          the painted heads are the reason why i didn't purchase the "mirror" kirk and spock.

same here!
                          sigpic

Comment

• captact
                            King of Super Queens!
                            • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by nubee
                            maybe i am "reading" into this but the caption states "...or start your crew from the ground up right here!" i take this comment as the line is coming back I want khan and romulan but please no painted heads. The painted heads are the reason why i didn't purchase the "mirror" kirk and spock.
                            me too!

Comment

• TrekStar
                              Trek or Treat
                              • Jan 20, 2011

I would love to see these come back, especially Sulu and Chekov, Gorn and Khan, Romulan will possibly be a tease
                              but if they were smart, they would remake it, sell it for about $25.00 and make a killing on it.

Now I'm curious if they will come back out with the Planet of the Apes? I'd love to grab a batch of Soldier Apes
                              to battle the Trek Red Shirts.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎