X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Boxed Waltons figures...Double Box vs. Single Box

When the Waltons figures are on Ebay or even in the wild you 90% of the time see them in the 2 figures per box/Double Box. By comparison the number is probably lower, about 10% or lower as I have seen in 15 years, with the single/individual boxed Waltons. Does anyone have a breakdown of %'s when it comes to the Waltons boxed figures? I know it's not a "Sexy" line to collect...but I have noticed that the individual boxed figures are harder to find then the Double Boxed sets. Also, were all the Waltons released in the single/individual boxed format? Again, I usually see John Boy and Mary Ellen...but have never seen the others in those single boxes. Also, is the catalog number different for each single box? It looks like a generic 'Waltons' box with no individual names...so I am assuming that the numbering is the same for each single box. Thanks.
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Also Ive noticed I think, that the single boxes dont have names on them.

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

At one time, 15 years ago or so, I had managed to collect all 6 figures in both double boxes and singles. And yes, the singles were much, much harder to find! I sold them quite a while back, and I don't recall if the boxes had anything on them to differentiate the characters.

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

Yeah i got a set like this with single boxs ,no names on them,also got the two packs and the mailer boxs ,ill have to check the stock numbers
        to see if they match ,interesting.never saw the singles back in the day,just the two pack sets .

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎