Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone's hopes for E3 next week?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

What's everyone's hopes for E3 next week?

I'm not expecting too many surprises this year. So my expectations are fairly low.

Nintendo: I'm really looking forward to seeing Star Fox for the WiiU. I'm also hoping the next Pokémon game is revealed. I'd love a remake of Yellow.

Microsoft: There's been rumors of Rare bringing back a classic game franchise. I REALLY want a new Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie sequel (that is a true platformer and not like the terrible Nuts and Bolts) would also be awesome. But my fear is it will just end up being just another lame Kinect sports game.

Sony: Looking forward to seeing the new Uncharted game. I'm actually kinda surprised they haven't done a Resistance game for the PS4. I really liked the first one but I thought 2 and 3 were a little dark.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎