Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you from the front desk

Images
    Big thanks B...you make it all work.I appreciate your heart man...even if your are alouf

Dave
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyman_Chris View Post
    It was great seeing you again, Brian. Next year you will have to be sure to attend our toy hunting trip! I will save you a seat. I am seriously considering Mego North.
    Dude, that would be super cool if you and Stacey could make it up here to Canada in November! I'd love the return the favour of showing me and the gang Quake Collectibles, by taking you to a couple of places in nearby Hamilton (the city adjacent to Burlington where MN is held), Kool Stuff and Bounty Hunter Toys. Depending on time, there is also Toy Trove in Cambridge that is worth checking out.

I was oblivious to the drama behind the scenes - which is a testament to the professionalism of the organizers.
    Sean and myself enjoyed our time - sure, it wasn’t Wheeling, but change is a part of life.
    Next year will continue to be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    Dude, that would be super cool if you and Stacey could make it up here to Canada in November! I'd love the return the favour of showing me and the gang Quake Collectibles, by taking you to a couple of places in nearby Hamilton (the city adjacent to Burlington where MN is held), Kool Stuff and Bounty Hunter Toys. Depending on time, there is also Toy Trove in Cambridge that is worth checking out.
    We are in the midst of going through go logistics.

Yeah Chris, if you could make it to Mego North, I would love to give you more of my money.