Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toycade Exclusive Vote For Batman in stock!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    sure hope so, none of these have really caught my attention. Any idea when wave 4 is going to be available? Been 6 months since the last wave.
    Yeah,I seconded this question.....when is wave 4 going to be released? Wave 3 was released in Jan.

Comment

• houseofdracula
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 11, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
      Any idea when wave 4 is going to be available? Been 6 months since the last wave.
      I hope it won't be too long.
      The latest photos that they showed us of Wave 4 had the figures on the cards already so hopefully that's a sign that they'll be shipping soon.

393535ce-e63c-4ef4-a45c-76ffe6fe82b1.jpg
      The House of Dracula - Monster Model Museum.
      https://www.facebook.com/houseofdracula

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

^^^ Yeah, that's what I thought, weeks later still nothing.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• rlkrefft
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 14, 2010

I also can't understand the wait on Catwoman. When this line first came out she was named as being part of the set (long before they even secured the rights to make Alfred, O'Hara and Batgirl) and she still remains MIA. Her outfit is pretty simple in design. She had to be easier to put together than Batgirl was. Why hasn't she been confirmed for Wave 5?

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by rlkrefft
            I also can't understand the wait on Catwoman. When this line first came out she was named as being part of the set (long before they even secured the rights to make Alfred, O'Hara and Batgirl) and she still remains MIA. Her outfit is pretty simple in design. She had to be easier to put together than Batgirl was. Why hasn't she been confirmed for Wave 5?
            I think she was held back by body issues with the female body that FTC uses and I sorta suspect she might be getting held to wave 6 to anchor it.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• blue devils
              • Jun 9, 2015

Great to hear! I look forward to adding this to my '66 Batman collection! What's next on the exclusive front?

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 11, 2014

there's a couple surprises coming. One you might know and another that will take you by complete surprise.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                  Permanent Member
                  • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by rlkrefft

Dunno if Newmar has any likeness rights, but she's completely insane, so if so, she may be holding them up in the approval process.

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 16, 2014

If they put out everything we want in five waves, what's left? I don't want 4 henchmen per wave...or do I?
                    sigpic

Comment

• rlkrefft
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 14, 2010

Originally posted by Gadgeteer
                      If they put out everything we want in five waves, what's left? I don't want 4 henchmen per wave...or do I?
                      I guess with the 3 coming up in wave 4 and after we get the two Catwomen, all the big villains are done. I still want a few more though. False Face especially, Olga, and Siren.

Comment

• megomania
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                        there's a couple surprises coming. One you might know and another that will take you by complete surprise.
                        I'm completely surprised you said this because not surprisingly, a surprise would already take one by surprise, so there wouldn't be any need to say a surprise will take you "by surprise".

Comment

• scott metzger
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by ODBJBG
                          Dunno if Newmar has any likeness rights, but she's completely insane, so if so, she may be holding them up in the approval process.
                          I believe her likeness rights are part of the overall license Warners has been giving out for the '66 stuff; not sure if any of the individuals kept personal approval of the stuff, though. Yvonne Craig was the only hold out I knew of, and she's part of the license now.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by megomania
                            I'm completely surprised you said this because not surprisingly, a surprise would already take one by surprise, so there wouldn't be any need to say a surprise will take you "by surprise".
                            I would like to personally thank your 3rd grade teacher for helping you understand all of this. Great Job teach! I had dumbed this down just for you. In the future I will now just post for everyone just the same and hope your teacher can get through to you like she did on this one. Good Job on this one but it seems in class your still a D- student.(Frowny face sticker for you! )

Comment

• nobody
                              banjo!
                              • Jan 26, 2012

I would like to personally thank your 3rd grade teacher for helping you understand all of this. Great Job teach! I had dumbed this down just for you. In the future I will now just post for everyone just the same and hope your teacher can get through to you like she did on this one. Good Job on this one but it seems in class your still a D- student.(Frowny face sticker for you! )

Comment

• Teemu
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 15, 2010

You kinda already do post always the same ...your clues are never really clues about anything other than "surprises are coming" which really tells us nothing

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎