Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toycade Exclusive Vote For Batman in stock!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam West
    Museum CPA
    • Apr 14, 2003

I am just rejoining the boards after many years of being away. I am honestly shocked at the negative criticism over certain exclusive figures or customs. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Don't give unsolicited feedback unless asked for it and if so, constructive criticism if someone wants it. At the end of the day, the figures are better and nicer than anyone criticizing could do. If not, get into the business and show how your product is better. Kind of ridiculous that this is going on with adults in the 30+ age range.
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Adam West
      Museum CPA
      • Apr 14, 2003

And I just ordered one. I have purchased other items from them and they are top notch. I have had to bust open a few clamshells because an arm fell off or the head was turned the wrong way, but they gave me free FTC zips to replace.
      "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
      ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Toycade
        ...I have probably already shared too much...
        Nah, I am enjoying this! Sounds like you had some good ideas. It’s too bad you didn’t get to see more of them through.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎