Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toycade Exclusive Vote For Batman in stock!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toycade
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 8, 2014

Toycade Exclusive Vote For Batman in stock!

We will begin shipping our pre-orders tomorrow! Thanks again for your support! http://www.toycade.com/Vote-for-Batm...votebatman.htm
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

$34.99 ?? I can pick one up for $24.99 at my local Comic shop no shipping.
    sigpic

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Did somebody forget the "8" where it says "inch retro superhero"?

Comment

• Toycade
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jul 8, 2014

We haven't offered these wholesale so I am not sure how your local comic shop could have one. Are you thinking of the Wave 1 Batman?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

It's a cool figure for sure. I like the card.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Toycade
            We haven't offered these wholesale so I am not sure how your local comic shop could have one. Are you thinking of the Wave 1 Batman?
            I'm sure that's what he's saying. Same figure, different card, and a baseball card sized poster.
            Last edited by thunderbolt; Jun 9, '15, 4:00 AM.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• alex
              Permanent Member
              • Jun 15, 2009

Im a loose collector, and just cant imagine buying a identical figure to display with a piece of paper.

Comment

• rlkrefft
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 14, 2010

I wonder if the EE batch of variants are shipping soon? That Bruce Wayne is much nicer than the original. I also prefer that Alfred over the one in wave 4. Finally Joker's utility belt!! Masked Pengy, and undercover Dick Grayson. While they are not my most wanted variants ever, I do think they are all very worthy figures. The Vote for Batman would have been better had he included Penguin (a 2 pack), but with Removable Cowl Batman coming out in a few months, I feel this Vote for Batman isn't gonna move...unless Vote for Penguin is coming soon. Almost everyone I know wants Removable Cowl Batman, I think they will save for that one.

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by alex
                  Im a loose collector, and just cant imagine buying a identical figure to display with a piece of paper.
                  exactly....you are paying $10 extra dollars for (half a cent to make) printed piece of paper.....woopidty-doo!

Just buy series 1 Batman for 24.99 (same figure)

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

Variant packaging is eventually worth more than a regular release figure. Why would people try to sway others not to purchase something that is an exclusive that was aimed at those who "collect 'em all"? I thought we supported the the companies releasing re-Mego figures.

Comment

• invisiblelad
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 6, 2014

FTC has finally cured my completest OCD Toy collecting buying habits with all the Batman 66 Variants (& DC WGH packaging variants & slight variations on repro's: JLA),

BUT although I have no interest I this variant personally, I am happy for those who want this. I personally DO NOT like FTC putting Batman & Robin variants in the waves (Like RM 66 Robin & Prostate Exam Face Batman), BUT I have NO problem with FTC, Emerald City Comics, Toycade, EE, or wherever having these variants for sale. I hope they do well selling them. I just do not like them coming in the regular waves as it makes me skip figures (still have NOT purchased x2 Shame + x2 Mad Hatter) because I like to buy them from EE to save on S/H. With Buying x2 of each, EE having FREE S/H make collecting this line perfect for me. When Batman & Robin variants (including the upcoming Wave 5 RC 66 Bats) are mixed in the waves, I just don't buy the wave & I literally lose interest over time. The Batman 66 Wave 4 is 4 all New characters, an EASY Buy (x2) for the whole wave. But these retailer Exclusive variants, I have NO problem with them being offered & hope they do well for their investors. I am happy for anyone that wants this & hope it does well for Toycade. I can just skip it now! In the past I had a problem doing that!.....Thanks FTC! < being sincere as I'm saving so much $$$!
                      Last edited by invisiblelad; Jun 9, '15, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Toycade
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Jul 8, 2014

Buy what you like or buy what you need. I understand the frustration of a figure not being "different enough." I really do. However, this figure is not really SUPPOSED to be different. The classic version of Batman is gone with wave 1 Batman. This figure if offered for folks who missed the boat or just really enjoy that classic look. Accessories are hard to come by in this line. We think the poster is a pretty nifty accessory. The card is very different from anything else that's out there too which will really help it pop on your shelf. But if you only collect loose figures, then this likely isn't for you. If you want a "Vote For Penguin" exclusive, then we hope you will "vote" for this Batman figure. But in the end, we don't want anybody feeling obligated to buy anything. We are pleased with it and hope that all who want one feel the same.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Toycade
                          Buy what you like or buy what you need. I understand the frustration of a figure not being "different enough." I really do. However, this figure is not really SUPPOSED to be different. The classic version of Batman is gone with wave 1 Batman. This figure if offered for folks who missed the boat or just really enjoy that classic look. Accessories are hard to come by in this line. We think the poster is a pretty nifty accessory. The card is very different from anything else that's out there too which will really help it pop on your shelf. But if you only collect loose figures, then this likely isn't for you. If you want a "Vote For Penguin" exclusive, then we hope you will "vote" for this Batman figure. But in the end, we don't want anybody feeling obligated to buy anything. We are pleased with it and hope that all who want one feel the same.
                          But its not gone, still available at FTC, BBTS, etc.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Teemu
                            Persistent Member
                            • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                            Variant packaging is eventually worth more than a regular release figure. Why would people try to sway others not to purchase something that is an exclusive that was aimed at those who "collect 'em all"? I thought we supported the the companies releasing re-Mego figures.
                            not trying to sway anything....but many are tired of variants and reveals of the same figures over and over only to pay for them again at a higher price when there is no need.

It's great we are getting wave 4 and 5 (all NEW characters) and that is where the focus should be for this line (not rehashing the same character over and over)

Toycade should get NEW characters as exclusives or Goon sets...then I'd be in

Comment

• Teemu
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              But its not gone, still available at FTC, BBTS, etc.
                              exactly (plus amoktime,EE,and FTC themselves plus many more)

Series 1 Batman is everywhere in stock online...this nonsense of figures selling out is not true at all

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎