Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What time is setup for the Meet?

Images

What time is setup for the Meet?

What time is setup on Friday or is it Thursday?

Thanks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madmarva View Post
    What time is setup on Friday or is it Thursday?

Thanks
    I need to get that info out there huh? We get access to the dealer rooms Friday at 9am. We've got flop/administrative space on Thursday for any early birds to congregate, but it will be pretty informal. Think of the meeting room at the Hampton from last year with tables and chairs.

Images
    Thanks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I need to get that info out there huh? We get access to the dealer rooms Friday at 9am. We've got flop/administrative space on Thursday for any early birds to congregate, but it will be pretty informal. Think of the meeting room at the Hampton from last year with tables and chairs.
    Steve - can we mail our FedEx boxes of product directly to the convention center, do we need to ship them to the hotel, or do we need to do something else entirely?
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynne View Post
    Steve - can we mail our FedEx boxes of product directly to the convention center, do we need to ship them to the hotel, or do we need to do something else entirely?
    Directly to the hotel to my attention sir.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    Directly to the hotel to my attention sir.
    Thank you, sir!
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Images
    You're going to be getting a lot of boxes!

Images
    So Friday only set up? Whew, that's gonna eat into sale time for everyone. "I"m gonna have to institute a don't mess with me 'til I'm done" policy while I set up...
    I might not leave until Thursday morning since I won't be able to set up at all on Thursday... that's kinda of a bummer for me.

Dave

Images
    I won't be there until late Friday. Will there be access after 9pm Friday or early Saturday?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
    So Friday only set up? Whew, that's gonna eat into sale time for everyone. "I"m gonna have to institute a don't mess with me 'til I'm done" policy while I set up...
    I might not leave until Thursday morning since I won't be able to set up at all on Thursday... that's kinda of a bummer for me.

Dave
    The rooms rent by the day; and the large dealer rooms aren't cheap. It's the trade-off to get us out of a WV basement. There will be room to unload your stuff Thursday if it helps, but you won't be able to take residence in the dealer room until Friday morn. Check in with me when you get in and we'll see what we can do. I don't want any bummed Asians running around Skokie if it can be helped.