• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by noelani72
    No breakfast folks.
    I called the hotel and breakfast is a paid option based on your reservation.
    My reservation did not include the breakfast option.
    If I wish to modify my reservation, I can - but breakfast is $14 per person (did not catch if that was per day or per stay) and is payable at that cafe in the hotel, or billable to my room.
    Breakfast is a buffet style.
    I’m bringing my Keurig for sure so I don’t have to leave my room and have coffee my way...maybe I’ll bring my skillet and some sausage and eggs LOL...maybe a toaster too. haha

Friday night we usually do pizza - I am assuming that will still be the case.
    Saturday we used to have the hotdogs, brownies, chips, etc....but this year we won’t have that. Should I bring a slow cooker and hotdogs? (can you tell I am hungry)
    If it is $14 PP for the entire stay its worth it for me to add it $42 for breakfast for 3 days cant beat that, if its $14 pp per day then A pancake house hunting we will go lol

Comment

• Donkey Hoatie
      Supporter of Silliness
      • Jun 20, 2007

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
      If it is $14 PP for the entire stay its worth it for me to add it $42 for breakfast for 3 days cant beat that, if its $14 pp per day then A pancake house hunting we will go lol
      IHOP is right across the street if you choose to go that way.

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

That sucks about the breakfast. For the money the rooms cost you'd think it would be free.
        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Brue
          User without title
          • Sep 29, 2005

Lily and I walked a couple blocks east of aw yeah comics after visiting today. She picked the arminian place near aw yeah games. This isn't wheeling where you have two choices. Please eat somewhere you can't eat at home.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎