X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Kokomo Toys and Collectibles

Checked this place out yesterday and, while I didn't see an abundance of MEGOs or MEGO knockoffs, it still had LOTS of cool stuff and prices that were way better than I expected. As an added bonus, there's a pretty decent Irish pub right across the street that has some pretty decent pub grub and a good beer selection.
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.
  • nvmbrsdoom5
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 1, 2005

I've been meaning to drive out and check this place out for a while now. I live in Chicago, right on the Indiana border, so it's only a couple hour ride for me. Just looking at all of the pics on their Facebook page has really intrigued me, especially since they moved to their new location.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by nvmbrsdoom5
      I've been meaning to drive out and check this place out for a while now. I live in Chicago, right on the Indiana border, so it's only a couple hour ride for me. Just looking at all of the pics on their Facebook page has really intrigued me, especially since they moved to their new location.
      Well worth the drive. I live at the Indiana/Kentucky border, so it's about a three hour drive for me, but I'm always up in Indy at WHO North America for some reason, so it's not that much farther to Kokomo.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Boshek
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 26, 2011

I wish I lived closer to it!

I ordered from them online for some older Realm of the Underworld figures. I was lucky they had them in stock and a reasonable price.
        Check out my YouTube page

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎