Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

I just wish they would do a good silver/bronze reprint book every month for those of us who have no interest in the modern comics. Sure, I can read alot older material in digital, but I prefer old stories in print like the good old days.

They can bring back the ads if they want, but also bring back the newsprint....and the lower price tag.

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

How long do you think it will be before we hear "DC You Suck" chants like you would in pro wrestling?

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

So far out of the new titles I will be getting:

*Aquaman (always and forever)

*Gotham by Midnight

Thats it so far.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by ubermanx
          Okay ... changed my mind ... DC can kiss my behind.

DC Comics to run ads on the same pages as the comics

Chuj ci w dupę DC, chuj ci w dupę

- Marty
          Funny thing is...when has this EVER worked? I don't know about the rest of you, but be it a print ad, TV commercial, or YouTube ad...the more intrusive it is, the more it ****es me off, and the more I actively ignore it.
          In fact, I'll go out of my way to NOT buy something if an ad annoys me.

Comment

• The Bat
            Batman Fanatic
            • Jul 14, 2002

I'm waiting until the smoke clears after Convergence is over, to see what DC Comics I'm going to buy...if any.

I know I won't be getting my favorite character...Batman.
            sigpic

Comment

• madmarva
              Talkative Member
              • Jul 7, 2007

Snyder's Batman has been a big turnoff to me on the regular title. Big, clumsy, crazy sci-Fi/horror stories. He's done four long arcs and used cataclysmic events in two of them. It's just too much and not really Batman to me.

I have liked what I've read of Batman Eternal.

The recent Amazo Virus was Johns' best arc on JLA. Finally a story with a beginning, middle and end and its emphasis wasn't a setup for the next big event.

I did like Azzarello's work on Wonder Woman.
              Action Comics has been my favorite read and only read of the Superman books going on two and a half years, but I still miss the real Superman.

Green Lantern dipped at the beginning of the New52 under Johns and to my mind plunged to the depths when the new writer took over. The new direction looks even worse.

I love many maybe even most Of DC's characters and for that matter Marvel's too, but I'm too disconnected or maybe too old to care much any more.

Comment

• VintageMike
                Permanent Member
                • Dec 16, 2004

I'm apathetic is laughable. I'm glad to lighten my new book load and there's not much other way to look at DC's say one thing and do another approach. It's all about new readers but what has popped up in the convergence specials? Books designed to appeal to classic fans! Exhibit "A" below, just one of similar titles released. They know we are out there, use stuff like this to get us then go in a direction we'd have interest in. Makes total sense!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎