• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nobody
    banjo!
    • Jan 26, 2012

Originally posted by noelani72
    Not enough for you lee cuz Sean's buying them all haha
    To paraphrase Fried Green Tomatoes...............I'm older and have more money!

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

As corny as this sounds... My first reaction was, "Sure, it looks really cool. But what a pain to have to restring the body..." Then it hit me. "Oh, right. *Bandless* bodies. That was the whole point."

Loosen a couple screws, swap these puppies in, and you are good to go? How cool is that!

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Looks great! I will definitely be picking up some bodies at the meet and upgrade kits when available.
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          great upgrades, will that eventually be the standard body?
          It's possible that might happen at some point but the standard body is still selling very well.

Comment

• nubee
            Career Member
            • Feb 15, 2010

I WANT 'EM NOW !!!!

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by ZICA
              It's possible that might happen at some point but the standard body is still selling very well.
              I get that, but will this be a running change on an order down the line? I'd rather just buy the upgraded body instead of ending up with a pile of old style arms and legs.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

I get that, but will this be a running change on an order down the line? I'd rather just buy the upgraded body instead of ending up with a pile of old style arms and legs.
                Depending on how sales go for the upgrade kits it's possible that a Type S Body version 1.5 will be offered at some point down the line.

Comment

• megowgsh
                  Customego HoF Curator
                  • Nov 19, 2003

What am I missing here?

Bodies will be discounted to $7 for the Meet but you don't have any to sell other than what Dave might have left over?

Sounds like a great sale
                  Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by megowgsh
                    What am I missing here?

Bodies will be discounted to $7 for the Meet but you don't have any to sell other than what Dave might have left over?

Sounds like a great sale
                    During the time period that Mego Meet is taking place, which is June 5th and 6th, the Type S bodies will be discounted on the website to $7.00 each. If Dave has any to sell at Mego Meet they'll be $7.00 each there too. There's still plenty of Type S bodies left in stock to sell on the website.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

any other plug in boots or shoes in the works? I really like the shoes and am adapting htem to get rid of the junk that CTVT used on Penguin and the Hatter. Also, any plans to do a run of just fists and grippers? I've been using spares for customs but am running out.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

any other plug in boots or shoes in the works? I really like the shoes and am adapting htem to get rid of the junk that CTVT used on Penguin and the Hatter. Also, any plans to do a run of just fists and grippers? I've been using spares for customs but am running out.
                        As far as accessory pieces go there's nothing else is in the works at this time other than the upgrade kit.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 29, 2007

I am so looking forward to this upgrade kit. The Type "S" is currently the best Mego Like body out there right now but since it is essentially a vintage "bandless" body it lacks in the muscle department... Need this improvement.

Also the type "S" body has the advantage of interchangeable limbs but currently none to interchange. I'll love to have my Star Trek Megos converted to Type "S" but need interchangeable lower legs with molded boots... Will these ever happen? Thanks Craig!

Comment

• ZICA
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                            I'll love to have my Star Trek Megos converted to Type "S" but need interchangeable lower legs with molded boots... Will these ever happen? Thanks Craig!
                            There are currently no plans for these type of lower legs.

Comment

• BATMAN89
                              Mego obsessed!!!
                              • Jul 20, 2010

Originally posted by ZICA
                              Depending on how sales go for the upgrade kits it's possible that a Type S Body version 1.5 will be offered at some point down the line.
                              If you guys can stock both eventually, you will have one for slimmer characters, and one for buff types. That would be awesome!
                              Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
                              My Early Custom Megos

Comment

• darkbros
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 3, 2012

Awesome! that is the news I've been waiting for, bodies going on sale!
                                Marking the calendar to remember to place the order first day of Meet.
                                Questions: 1. will the discount also apply to African American Bodies, and 2. will
                                the upgrade kit also be made for the African American and Clear bodies?
                                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎