Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 12 Inch Star Wars Figure Sale TONS of Figures!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

For Sale FS: 12 Inch Star Wars Figure Sale TONS of Figures!

I am selling my entire collection of SEALED Star Wars 12 inch scale action figures from Hasbro. If you buy more than one figure, I can ship together and work with you on better shipping, within reason. ( If it is a large lot of figures, it is already boxed, and I cannot add more figures to it.)

These are from my own personal collection, and I cherry picked them for best boxes best I could. While most boxes are in store fresh condition, please examine the photos closely for condition. My home is non-smoking, so no worries there.

Every order from me gets my own personal 501st trading card and my Adam West Batman trading card as a bonus!

Please know that the item you are looking at is already boxed up and ready to ship. The price you see does NOT include shipping. For a shipping quote, please send me your ZIP CODE. I have taken the utmost care in wrapping, protecting, and packaging each piece for shipping. I have an accurate postal scale, so each box has been weighed and measured. This means when you ask me for a shipping quote, the shipping price you get is accurate and exact. No handling fee of course.

Paypal is king, of course. If you can, I appreciate sending payment as a gift. I think my reputation as an honest seller here is intact. If not, I understand.

Let's get to the good stuff:

Attached Files
    Last edited by Hedji; May 18, '15, 5:34 AM.
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

I had a forum member ask me for a price for a bunch of stuff, change his mind, then ask for a price for EVERYTHING, then decide he didn't want any of them.

So....

Last bump before eBay.

And if the Prequels aren't your thing, might I suggest you check out my ORIGINAL TRILOGY FIGURE SALE

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

May 25 Anniversary Bump. These are on eBay, but will still accept interest as long as no bids are on them.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎