Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Agreed. Gene's eyes look a little crossed and Paul just looks constipated. Ace and Peter easily look the best of the four...
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

I do like the 18 inch, but it's kind of a novelty without much display value in my book. So outside of just looking at them online, I don't see myself ordering any here. The only place where I would be tempted is if they do a RC Batman.

Comment

• binkystarr
        Museum Super Collector
        • Apr 16, 2015

Holy smokes, it seems like they finally got an Ace that looks like Ace Frehley himself. Too bad that these suckers are probably going to cost a million buck$ each. I cant wait to see how these are going to turn out and I'm sure they will look amazing. So this year we are going to see 3 new sets of KISS figures, Dynasty (FINALLY), those adorable 3 3/4 figures and then these 18 in dolls??? That's a lot of KISS for all those empty months since KISS Alive 75 figures. Im not counting Dressed To Kill because those are just in suits and not actually new figures. Like I said before, they REALLY should have skipped those Monster and Sonic Boom figures COMPLETELY! Who really wants two frauds in makeup pretending to Ace and Peter. I just wonder when will there be a Fox Eric Carr figure?

Comment

• The Bat
          Batman Fanatic
          • Jul 14, 2002

Another ho hum announcement.
          sigpic

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

I agree. At this point, I'm starting to give up hope of seeing anymore of the 66 line, either in announcements, or in actual products.
            JediJaida

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by JediJaida
              I agree. At this point, I'm starting to give up hope of seeing anymore of the 66 line, either in announcements, or in actual products.
              I'm starting to get that vibe, too. With the last wave out in January, you'd think there would be a new preorder 4 months later.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ I feel confident the Batman '66 line will see some life in 2015, but my bigger concern is their release dates are getting crammed too close to one another. We're already into the second quarter and outside of the Dukes, Stooges, and Gilligan's Island figures, there's not much hitting. With so much stuff coming, I'm removing allot of things I might typically buy. The variants and extra large figures are out. And the smaller licensed figures might be something I look at down the road after I get what I want from the bigger releases. This much variety and volume in the marketplace is making me hold back for just the things REALLY want.

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

The BBTS WGH leaked set of 6 with Mary Marvel ,Scarecrow and Harley Quinn was listed to come out in Nov 2015.
                  There should be Batman 66 wave with Freeze , Catwoman and Batgirl before that but it seems that Batman 66 momentum has stopped

Comment

• binkystarr
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Apr 16, 2015

I agree with you that the release dates are too close to each other. These figures are EXPENSIVE and its tight on the wallets. My only real concern is why waste their time with dumb lines like The Three Stooges,Scooby Doo,Dallas and Gilligan's Island???? All these repackages aren't very good and it be nice to see FTC focus on better costumes and greater head sculpts. That Daisy Dukes is just terrible looking and I wonder why FTC is doing a lousy job on its female figures? Don't even get me started on ill fitting clothes,weird hips,giant heads,massive foreheads, weird hairlines and that's just Daisy Duke! Wonder Woman or aka Onesie Woman was just as terrible. I would love to visit FTC headquarters and give them a good talking too.

Comment

• tllgn
                      Persistent Member
                      • Feb 6, 2010

^^I dont think their lines are dumb ,its good to have variety ,I bought gilligans island,,Three stooges and will buy Scooby doo,i dont buy
                      all the lines ,just the stuff i like ,their making these lines because some people will buy them,If they are flops ,they will stop and move on to
                      something else ,Are they expensive ? sure ,Just buy what you like,I buy Worlds greatest heros,Bats 66 ,And the Superfriends the JLA ,Kresge
                      carded figures ,when they come out,i dont buy Kiss or dallas or evel .I buy what appeals to me ,I hope they continue Gilligans Island ,The rest of the cast besides the
                      professor have never been done before .As for Daisy ^^ i agree,as for future gals,I think they will get there equilibrium and produce some
                      nice gals down the road ,Their not stupid to give us a horrible 66 Batgirl or Cat women .give them a chance to get the bugs worked out,after
                      all they have only just begun to get serious ,Look what they did 10 years ago with such poor figures vs today minus a couple bloopers of what their producing today.

Comment

• rlkrefft
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 14, 2010

Originally posted by tllgn
                        ^^I dont think their lines are dumb ,its good to have variety ,I bought gilligans island,,Three stooges and will buy Scooby doo,i dont buy
                        all the lines ,just the stuff i like ,their making these lines because some people will buy them,If they are flops ,they will stop and move on to
                        something else ,Are they expensive ? sure ,Just buy what you like,I buy Worlds greatest heros,Bats 66 ,And the Superfriends the JLA ,Kresge
                        carded figures ,when they come out,i dont buy Kiss or dallas or evel .I buy what appeals to me ,I hope they continue Gilligans Island ,The rest of the cast besides the
                        professor have never been done before .As for Daisy ^^ i agree,as for future gals,I think they will get there equilibrium and produce some
                        nice gals down the road ,Their not stupid to give us a horrible 66 Batgirl or Cat women .give them a chance to get the bugs worked out,after
                        all they have only just begun to get serious ,Look what they did 10 years ago with such poor figures vs today minus a couple bloopers of what their producing today.
                        I can wait on Batgirl and Catwoman (though Catwoman is my most want from the '66 line), but why can't they put out King Tut, Mr. Freeze and Bookworm? The first two especially are high on my want list. Wanted King Tut forever, and Mr. Freeze just because it's Mr. Freeze. Get something out. Also, these Friday teases are mostly a joke because 90% of it is just confirming things we already knew. I think the Batcave and Scooby Doo were the only things we didn't know about.

Comment

• Teemu
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 15, 2010

yeah,enough of the announcements,give us pre-orders and show us the product...

All I see is announcement glutwhere then the pre-orderswill end up showing up all at once and then they end screwing themselves because of too much product where people can't buy it all andwill have to pick and choose....plus its nice tobudget and plan for upcoming releases with actual pre-orders.So far FTC is not helpingwith that

Comment

• wise guy
                            Career Member
                            • Dec 29, 2014

Pre orders help me too so I know what months I have to have the extra cash put away .I do like the annoucements too but having pre orders within a short time after
                            helps with the budget. I am still waiting to see if there is a fourth figure with Hawkman,Flash,and Green Lantern Justice League wave (Hawkgirl ?)

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎