Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which One are You in the Self-Checkout?

Which One are You in the Self-Checkout?

This is a custom set I've been working on for awhile.

Any feedback is great, but I'd really love it if you all would answer the question in the post title.

Link is here.

Thanks for looking!

JamesD
    Last edited by garagesale; Mar 30, '08 at 10:07 AM. Reason: to add an icon

That is pretty cool!!!

Images
    That is reallllllly cool, I love seeing people playing with their toys.
    You should try to get some small money and put in their hands, or even a visa card.
    Very good.
    Maybe Hulk could go shopping to replace his ripped pants
    Last edited by monkey tennis; Mar 30, '08 at 11:13 AM.
    "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Images
    Oh I would be the guy in the back, trying to buy a few items whilst Gandalf in front trys to find his coupons.

That basket and trolly look great.
    The whole set-up is just perfect. Well done.
    "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Images
    that's really cool man

I try not to do the self check out thing unless the store is packed,but I always get that stupid sign that says find an employee for more help
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Images
    I am usually the guy stuck behind some POS that is buying a whole cart full CR*P, in the 15 items or less line, who then gets all mad if I comment on it. Right, like it's my fault they are illiterate, and rude, and totally inconsiderate.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Very cool set-up...especially the miniature spidey!

I use self-checkout so that I can get out quickly and not have to watch the employees standing around doing nothing

Images
    Now THERE'S a face sculpt that looks somewhat like Terence Stamp---if you smoothed
    the face surface out a bit---got rid of the rooted hair ---and painted the slicked back hair
    appropriately--it'd make a cool "SUPERMAN MOVIE" GENERAL ZOD

(cool diorama--creative)
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Self-checkout is still relatively new here, I only know of one chain using it so far. But I don't go shopping all that much, so that doesn't mean a lot

Quote Originally Posted by MegoRonin View Post
    I am usually the guy stuck behind some POS that is buying a whole cart full CR*P, in the 15 items or less line, who then gets all mad if I comment on it. Right, like it's my fault they are illiterate, and rude, and totally inconsiderate.
    But when I do go this usually happens to me as well
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    Blog Entries
    This area is soooo backwards the local W-M actually took out the self checkouts. Now I have to wait in the one line that is open behind the guy with pork and beans and a 12 pack of TP.