• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

Dukes Exclusive

Info:
    Join the adventures of those mischievous Duke boys, their friends, and their enemies with the Dukes of Hazzard 8-Inch Action Figure Set – Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Why, they’re wearin’ special outfits! These exclusive Dukes of Hazzard action figures features your favorite characters from 1979 in episode specific outfits. From a bathing suit to orange jumpsuits […]

Pre-order:
    Buy Dukes of Hazzard 8-Inch Action Figure Set - EE Exclusive at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!
    Last edited by pmwasson; Apr 30, '15, 12:14 PM.
    sigpic LaserMego
  • ovenmitt
    Persistent Member
    • May 26, 2009

YEEHAW! These are AWESOME! I want them ALL! I remember ALL of these episode specific outfits! Daisy in red bikini! YES! Boss Hogg's twin brother Abraham Lincoln Hogg! Bo and Luke in racing outfits! Even Daisy when she was a police officer! Now all we need is Roscoes dog Flash!

$209.99 is a LOT for the set of 6 even with FREE shipping. I wish they were sold separately so I could get an extra bikini Daisy! Hee hee!

Comment

• binkystarr
      Museum Super Collector
      • Apr 16, 2015

WOAH, hold on horsey!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on with Daisy's MASSIVE head and weird body? That body with the red bikini is just all wrong. Its too skinny,weirdy shaped and that bikini looks pretty nasty wasty on her. The size of the head is just too big on her and really does not look amongst the males on this set. Is FTC just not able to make female figures? The same issue seems to repeat itself with pretty much many of the female figures they release....this is NOT a good sign.

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

Those racing suits.... almost look like X-Wing pilot jumpsuits. I wonder if the emblems are removable.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by binkystarr
          WOAH, hold on horsey!!!!!!!!!!!! What is going on with Daisy's MASSIVE head and weird body? That body with the red bikini is just all wrong. Its too skinny,weirdy shaped and that bikini looks pretty nasty wasty on her.
          I must admit, she is a bit of a hot mess. Can you imagine seeing real human who looked like that walking down the street?

Comment

• scott metzger
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by Hedji
            I must admit, she is a bit of a hot mess. Can you imagine seeing real human who looked like that walking down the street?
            THey tried to duplicate the Mego travesty, er, body that was used for the original Daisy. It must actually have cost a lot to make that fresh set of molds which hopefully will never be used again. The head is basically the same thing, I fear. Definitely planning on switching to a regular body for the standard Daisy; not quite sure what to do with the head, honestly. Given the new figures aren't in any way slavish repros of the originals, I was hoping for a vastly improved Daisy this time around. Didn't happen.

As for this set, I'm torn. Boss' brother is a big lure, and the Dukes in the racing suits look really good. The Daisys would have to go on regular bodies, definitely, which I don't see problem with as far as the Deputy Daisy goes. The bikini version is going to look funky in the trunks on the regular body, too, so I'm not sure what to do there.

It's really tempting, but even though the price is basically the same per figure as their standard exclusives ($35 has been the going rate), it's still a big chunk of change all at once.

Anyone know any applicable discount codes? Somebody talk me into this set...

Comment

• TMANSTOYS
              CALLING ALL DUKES !!
              • May 12, 2011

These are awesome !!
              "JUST 2 GOOD OLE BOYS,NEVER MEANING NO HARM "

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Fun idea, but the bikini Daisy is a little on the raunchy side with the ill-fitting bottoms.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 26, 2009

I thought Dukes Series 2 was it since the main cast had been completed. I never expected more.

The orange racing suits do look like X-Wing pilot suits! Hmmmmm

Comment

• Toycade
                    Museum Super Collector
                    • Jul 8, 2014

Beats all ya ever saw...

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

...been in trouble with the law since the day they was born!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 26, 2009

Please NO Coy and Vance 2-pack exclusive!

How about Hughie Hogg, Sheriff Little, Miss Tisdale, FLASH!

*James Best TRIBUTE- Roscoe in his custom GREEN sheriff uniform with rhinestones from "10 Million Dollar Sheriff" 2-hour episode! Still one of my favorite episodes!

Comment

• TrekStar
                          Trek or Treat
                          • Jan 20, 2011

I love the Bo and Luke in racing outfits very cool, Boss in black? and the 2 Daisy's are a disappointment IMO
                          I think they should try a variant Cooter and how about Boss's wife, Roscoe's fat sister Lou Lou?
                          and oh by the way, a General Lee to fit Bo and Luke.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

Boss in black is Boss' TWIN brother Abraham Lincoln Hogg. I forgot about Lou Lou!

Comment

• huedell
                              Museum Ball Eater
                              • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by ovenmitt
                              *James Best TRIBUTE- Roscoe in his custom GREEN sheriff uniform with rhinestones from "10 Million Dollar Sheriff" 2-hour episode! Still one of my favorite episodes!
                              I WILL own at least a custom of that green-suited Roscoe. By the way, mitt, you wouldn't believe how much a mustache-painted WGSH Mr. Fantastic/Reed Richards resembles bounty-hunter Jason Steel.

Good ideas for extra "Dukes" ideas overall tho'----hopefully the outfits'll be sold separately, so as not to be obligated to buy a whole figure.

btw---here's my "downer" comment for this thread---MAN why did their Hogg have to take such a dip in sculpt quality from the Mego version? At first look, I thought ALH was LUKE in a tux!
                              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎