Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vulcan2074
    Live Long and Prosper
    • Mar 23, 2008

I really liked this movie. I'm listening to the soundtrack as I write this post. I'll definitely buy the movie when it comes out.
    Sammy

Comment

• gummi
      Career Member
      • Dec 2, 2009

I finally got the chance to check this out last night, and I regret to say that I was pretty disappointed. During the majority of the movie I couldn't help but feel that I was watching a lesser version of Ringu / The Ring, with some tweaks here and there regarding how the curse is passed, how the "entity" gets around, etc. However, unlike the other movies, It Follows devoted no time to backstory and didn't bother to offer up an explanation for anything that was happening. I will say that it wasn't all bad. The acting was pretty solid and there were a lot of very tense scenes that had me anxiously scanning the background for movement. I admit that I had very high expectations going in due to all of the hype I've read in the last few months, but unfortunately it just didn't live up to it for me.
      "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• great_chandel
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2, 2015

"It Follows" was not bad -- I have seen far worse! As far as it being low budget, that is putting it mildly! It looks like the whole production was financed with 100 bucks and a stick of gum. Yet, with all the buzz it has received, it will not be tough making its money back -- and then some! In the end, that is all that matters anymore...........

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎