Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

This also helps take the FTC figures away from the strictly Mego reproductions into their own toys.

I really want to see their new take on the classic superheroes through the Super Friends line.

I am also hoping that they are doing a similar refresh to the female body with boots and gloves and hopefully resculpted chest and hips pieces.

So far an updated female body has not been mentioned by anyone in the know yet that I know of. Just speculation.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by jeffbearco
      This also helps take the FTC figures away from the strictly Mego reproductions into their own toys.

I really want to see their new take on the classic superheroes through the Super Friends line.

I am also hoping that they are doing a similar refresh to the female body with boots and gloves and hopefully resculpted chest and hips pieces.

So far an updated female body has not been mentioned by anyone in the know yet that I know of. Just speculation.

JeffBearCO
      That's what I am hoping for too. I would not mind a Flash, Green Lantern, etc. done to match up with the original Mego designs, but I hope starting with Batman Series 4, we get Mego only in style, much like NECA has been doing.

NECA is doing what I had always hoped for... taking the style and scale and making modern toys. They just don't have any licenses in that style that appeal to me.

Modern series done with the thought process behind the 1966 line would be great! I think the Harry Potter line will lend itself to a more modern take on the Mego style from FTC too.

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

I'm really hoping we will see Harley Quinn done in the new style along with a redone Joker. The original Mego head works, but I'd love to see them reissue it with something similar to the 66 Joker's outfit in a darker purple. That would be one of the ultimate 2 packs!

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎