• Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by samurainoir
    I don't think i can resist this one

I know I didn't.

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

Nice to see an old school Spidey villain.

Buy Spider-Man Doctor Octopus Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure at Entertainment Earth. Mint Condition Guaranteed. FREE SHIPPING on eligible purchases. Shop now!

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

I think they're coming out with too much too fast. It's starting to be a chore to keep up.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

I don't buy a lot of pops (I had 3 before this weekend-the Batman '66 with Batmobile, the Wal Mart exclusive Sandrooper with Dewback) and the Gamestop Exclusive Black Widow w/Cap's shield), but I was at a 2nd & Charles this weekend with a little bit left on a gift card and saw some of the Flash Gordon movie Pops and couldn't resist-

I picked up Ming the Merciless, Prince Vultan and a Doctor Strange (my favorite Marvel character) all seen here in a basket of doll stands I picked up (for only $5) at an estate sale over the weekend (I also got a spinner rack display-not comic specific, but it was the estate of someone who had owned a card and stationary story and it works for comics, mags, and books, and it was only $7.50 but needs cleaned up and a fresh coat of paint).

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• emeraldknight47
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 20, 2011

There are still a number of POPS I would love to acquire, but I find that, much like Tribbles, they do seem to multiply at an alarming rate. Still haven't found Space Ghost or Bobby from SPN, but we're making a trip up to Kokomo Toys and Collectibles this weekend and usually I walk out of there with at least two to three shipping boxes of POPS. I'm really hoping that Funko will delve further into the BTVS line and bring us a Giles, a Xander, and Anya and maybe a Buffybot. I also wish that, with the plethora of vehicles they seem to be making, they would give us a POP scaled '67 Impala for the Winchester boys to tool around in. Hoping in the future, we can get Ultraman and Gatchaman POPS, as well.
            sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

I wouldn't mind getting Phantom and Space Ghost, and if I find the Wonder Woman with Invisible Jet I would snag that too, but I really am only interested in specific pieces, not a whole line. But that kind of defines my toy collecting as a whole, I am rarely a completionist, I just want the pieces I like.

-M

PS I've seen pics of that Kokomo store, oh my god it looks awesome. Someday I will make the day trip out to it from the Dayton area, but not likely any time soon.
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Well, I got bit by the Pop bug while helping my son track down his Mega Man set. Got the Space Ghost, some of the Pac-Man set, the '66 Batmobile and some others. If any one can find me a Target exclusive Zur En Arrh Batman I would be very grateful.

There are quite a few I like, such as Hanna Barbera, Wacky Racers and Duck Dodgers. I'm on the hunt for original DC Universe characters 01-18 if anyone sees any. And I gotta find a Phantom to go with Space Ghost.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by ScottA
                  Well, I got bit by the Pop bug while helping my son track down his Mega Man set. Got the Space Ghost, some of the Pac-Man set, the '66 Batmobile and some others. If any one can find me a Target exclusive Zur En Arrh Batman I would be very grateful.

There are quite a few I like, such as Hanna Barbera, Wacky Racers and Duck Dodgers. I'm on the hunt for original DC Universe characters 01-18 if anyone sees any. And I gotta find a Phantom to go with Space Ghost.
                  I'll keep an eye peeled while I'm up at Kokomo Saturday (and the various other shops I'm sure I'll stop at), and if I see anything you're on the lookout for, I snag it for ya!
                  sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• msenger76
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 3, 2009

Originally posted by ScottA
                    Good luck on finding that! i gave up on zur en arrh a long time ago

Comment

• samurainoir
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Dec 26, 2006

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• ScottA
                        Original Member
                        • Jun 25, 2001

I saw the Batman 66 Surf's Up Batman and Joker finally.

I also saw they are releasing Batman: The Animated Series Pops (6 in series one) as well as Super Friends Pops with Batman being first. These things are addictive.
                        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• johnnystorm
                          Hot Child in the City
                          • Jul 3, 2008

Might pick up Elvira!!!
                          I've had my eye on Willy Wonka and Swamp Thing. The wife wants the Golden Girls for her desk at work.

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

Apparently the DC Legion Of Collector's sub box exclusive Pop for September is Hawkgirl, which makes me sad, as I collect anything Hawks and would have snapped that up in a heartbeat had it been released to stores. I've been trying to find the Hawkman Pop for about a year and a half now too but nobody seems to hav ethem in stock any more.

-M

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Cindy recently got into the Harry Potter pops. There's quite a variety of those, including the engine and cars of the Hogwarts Express!

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                                Hot Child in the City
                                • Jul 3, 2008

williamwallace.jpg

Couldn't pass this fella up...picked him up today!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎