Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Bad a**, I'm gonna get this one.
    unnamed.jpg

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^He'll go right along with the Batman '66 figures!
      sigpic

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

My wife received this today after having one of the Funko giveaways on their FB page...

The Diamond glitter Batgirl that was a Hot Topic Exclusive. She entered the giveaway on the FB page by liking their post and answering a question-Who is your favorite member of the Batman family-her answer, Ace the Bathound! And lo and behold she was randomly selected as the winner.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• SeattleEd
          SynthoRes Transmigrator
          • Oct 24, 2007

Not a fan of POPS but had to get Taarna from the Heavy Metal movie. If they do Necron99 then that will be my second.

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

My best friend has me looking for the Target exclusive bay Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors. He loves the play and movie, so I gotta do him a solid.
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Curse you Funko for making a "Weird" Al Pop! I thought I was going to walk away from these.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎