Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2009

wow....I never really realized how muted MOS was until I saw this
    "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• libby 1957dog
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 3, 2009

i saw this on a related note ,i thought it was very interesting ,and i acknowledge it probably wont change anyones mind about man of steel but thought he raised some interesting points about the reason the film played out as it did ,not sure that snyder and co put as much thought into the film as this guy did lol ,but worth a view if you have 30 minutes to kill

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

What a bummer,I was hoping for colorization of George reeves superman....
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Random Axe
          The Voice of Reason
          • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by libby 1957dog
          i saw this on a related note ,i thought it was very interesting ,and i acknowledge it probably wont change anyones mind about man of steel but thought he raised some interesting points about the reason the film played out as it did ,not sure that snyder and co put as much thought into the film as this guy did lol ,but worth a view if you have 30 minutes to kill

https://youtu.be/7p5-14rjWUM

I stopped watching at the 4:48 mark when the narrator said Kal-El was ejaculated into space and that he represented metaphorical sperm travelling the cosmos to impregnate Earth.
          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 3, 2009

yeah that was a little out there lol ,maybe the narrator needs to get laid more lol ,i found the stuff at the end of more interest ,the ramifications of killing zod ,the reason supes destroyed the drone in front of the general ,anyway heres a couple of retro versions of the bvs trailer ,some may enjoy ,or not lol

reeve and keaton

routh and clooney

animated mash up

lego

tried to post videos but can only post the links
            anyone tell me where im going wrong lol cheers

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Random Axe
              I stopped watching at the 4:48 mark when the narrator said Kal-El was ejaculated into space and that he represented metaphorical sperm travelling the cosmos to impregnate Earth.
              I didn't get that far. yeesh.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MIB41
                Eloquent Member
                • Sep 25, 2005

Keaton and Reeves would have contrasted so nicely. Darn shame it never happened.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎