X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott metzger
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 9, 2007

Okay, first:
    ARRRRGGGGHHHHH! What have they got against Alfred's noggin? Both Alfreds are now in need of medical attention for encephalitis. I really hoped FTC had taken care of that problem, but this Alfred looks as bad as the first. That is becoming a deal breaker for me if it keeps happening.

Second:

ARRRRGGGHHHH! What a price!!! Not FTC's doing, I know, and I understand they are limited run, but, wow, that's really off-putting. Definitely a pass for me.

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by Toycade
      There's one more exclusive that has not been announced yet from a retailer that I am very familiar with...ok that retailer is me. As soon as we get the ok from Figures, we will share.
      better not be another variant or you're gonna sit on a lot of stock....my guess you have a suited Riddler = pass for me

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

There's one more exclusive that has not been announced yet from a retailer that I am very familiar with...ok that retailer is me. As soon as we get the ok from Figures, we will share.
        That's really cool. Can't wait to see who it is!
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Toycade
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jul 8, 2014

It's a pretty safe bet that all exclusives are going to be variants of characters with pre-existing molds. Although I would love to see a little guy like us get their own King Tut, it's just never going to happen. I will say this. We committed to our 2nd exclusive because of its very cool accessory. We think you will want the figure just for its accessory. An accessory that is never going to be offered again in any other format.

Comment

• rlkrefft
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 14, 2010

I really hope Toycade's exclusive is either a removable mask Riddler, or Riddler in the jacket/hat. I also thought a Emerald City Comics was getting their own exclusive this year? Isn't FTC doing any exclusives for themselves?

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

I don't mind the variant exclusives. I own so many different but similar Batmans, Supermans, Spider-Mans, Captain Americas, Hulks, Thors, etc. If they are different enough and make sense, then I like them. And if I don't? Easy skip.

With these though, it is the prices that is killing them for me. And only selling them as sets makes it even less likely for me to purchase.

Hopefully the Toycade exclusive is just one figure. I will pay the extra cost for a good, limited exclusive variant without having to buy four more figures with it.
              Last edited by TRDouble; Apr 22, '15, 6:44 PM.

Comment

• Toycade
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jul 8, 2014

We will be offering a single figure. I hope you like it.

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 11, 2014

I can also tell you the one I think everyone is waiting for will be an all new figure Sold through Emerald City Comics in Florida will also be Sold as a Single! Oh happy Bat Days are coming very very Soon!

Comment

• captact
                    King of Super Queens!
                    • Aug 19, 2007

It's a pretty safe bet that all exclusives are going to be variants of characters with pre-existing molds. Although I would love to see a little guy like us get their own King Tut, it's just never going to happen. I will say this. We committed to our 2nd exclusive because of its very cool accessory. We think you will want the figure just for its accessory. An accessory that is never going to be offered again in any other format.
                    ....an accessory....hmmmm ....shown in the TV Show.......used by a foe.......and exclusive to that and only figure.......hmmmmmmmm ....what can it be????????????

Comment

• rlkrefft
                      Veteran Member
                      • Mar 14, 2010

All the hero accessories have been released, at least the major ones. It has to be a foe and an accessory, with Joker's utility belt already being used I would say it has to be Penguin's much in demand umbrella. Maybe Jockey Penguin, Steam Room Penguin or Penguin for Mayor with the big buttons on his jacket? If it's Penguin's umbrella I will be buying a few just so all my Penguin's can have an umbrella.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I was wondering the same thing^.

But, FTC would have to be crazy not to release umbrellas on their site, and take advantage of that new tooling. So I'm uncertain.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Teemu
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
                          I can also tell you the one I think everyone is waiting for will be an all new figure Sold through Emerald City Comics in Florida will also be Sold as a Single! Oh happy Bat Days are coming very very Soon!
                          new character? bring it on!!

Comment

• TrekStar
                            Trek or Treat
                            • Jan 20, 2011

Penguin's umbrella would be cool, but honestly it should have came with first release version
                            or at least with masked Penguin to have more interest. Since a variant Penguin was just completed
                            I doubt this new surprise has anything to do with him or Joker. That leaves Riddler, Hatter, Shame
                            or Egghead. I'm not thinking Egghead unless it's exploding egg grenades, Shame had nothing extra
                            to think of, Hatter same deal, so that leaves Riddler, although we already got his variant boxing robe version.

Maybe a vehicle? Batmobile? Jokermobile? Donkey for Egghead? pack of smokes for undercover Grayson?

Comment

• rlkrefft
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 14, 2010

I still think it's a Penguin variant. The first wave of variants had 3 Joker figures, and if jacket Riddler is the variant most everyone wants coming from Emerald (which I believe is the figure most of us want) then I doubt Toycade would also do Riddler too. I mean besides a John A Riddler, and Frank in the jacket and hat, I can't think of another version that would be made. Penguin on the other hand has at least 3 versions that can be made, the Jockey version, the one in the steam room where he wore the cool flippers, and Mayor Penguin (which many feel was his best episode)

My second guess after Pengy, would be RC Batman, if they count a cowl as an accessory. I guess we will all find out soon.

Comment

• eewdoc
                                • Feb 3, 2014

What about Octave Marbot Hatter? Or the 3 tailed Pasha of Pantagorum Hatter.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎