X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drogge
    Career Member
    • Jul 24, 2009

Originally posted by mickeymoosemego
    Let me add there are also things coming you don't know about this year.
    Have we learned everything, has all the 2015 products been announced. Thank you.

Comment

• ovenmitt
      Persistent Member
      • May 26, 2009

Yeah, is there anymore 2015 product to be announced (Batman 66 Wave 5 w/ Batgirl at least I hope!)

Already going into 2016 w/ Wonder Woman and Flash lines!

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

Everything that they have announced that I have noticed I've added to the list in the initial post for this string. That way we can keep track of what has been announced and what timeframe. If nobody else noticed, at least it keeps it straight in my head.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

Updated now. Sorry for the delay. I was out camping.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• wise guy
            Career Member
            • Dec 29, 2014

The new packaging on the back of Green Arrow and Speedy 2 pack shows Plasticman and 2 Catwomans for the WGH lines. Will Plasticman have his own wave ?

Comment

• comicmike
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by wise guy
              The new packaging on the back of Green Arrow and Speedy 2 pack shows Plasticman and 2 Catwomans for the WGH lines. Will Plasticman have his own wave ?
              In addition, there are Two-Face and Hawkman; Re: http://figurestoycompany.com/images/...peedy_Back.jpg .
              We read about Hawkman back on Feb 01; Re: http://plasticmemorial.blogspot.ca/2...-universe.html .

Comment

• mickeymoosemego
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 11, 2014

Originally posted by drogge
                Have we learned everything, has all the 2015 products been announced. Thank you.

No way!

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

Like Black Canary, Martiam Manhunter, The Atom and Hawkgirl ?

Comment

• jeffbearco
                    Persistent Member
                    • Mar 27, 2011

I let my nerd side out and combined the list I had made earlier from the cases with the list of other announced figures just to see what else is coming. Excel can be habit forming. Here are my observations.

It seems to imply that there will be a new Batgirl figure with the mask molded on. They show her with her mask and without on the same Batman case.

Batman is getting 2 new sculpts - Neal Adams and Super Friends

Catwoman will be out in the purple dress of course. I'm hoping for a new sculpt instead of rehashing her with a Batgirl head.

Donna Troy is being shown on the New Teen Titans case in the same scale as the rest, plus on the original Teen Titans case in her classic Wonder Woman style costume. I hope they redo her in 8" scale at least.

Kid Flash, Aqualad and Speedy are not shown on the New Teen Titans case, so I'm guessing they are not getting redone in 8" scale yet. I hope they are eventually.

Lex Luthor will be out in at least 2 costumes - Lab coat, and purple and green

I'd really like to see them redo Joker's and Penguin's costumes even if they don't create a new head sculpt for them. Or just have the original Mego heads with the 66 Batman costumes.

Still jonesing for the Red Tornado figure. He has always been one of my favorites. Kinda like the Data of the Justice League.

Riddler will be back with at least a new costume - Super Friends style.

Robin gets lots of joy. Plus Nightwing.

Scarecrow shows on 3 cases plus on a Kresge card. But I expect it will all be with the same sculpt.

And Wonder Woman has her original Mego look along with a new Neal Adams sculpt, Diana Prince sculpt, and Super Friends sculpt. I'm glad she will finally get some respect. I have high hopes that they will do her costume right.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎