X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Got your Age of Ultron tickets yet?

I normally don't go for pre-sale tickets for movies, but my son Andrew has a Boy Scout camping trip starting Friday, May 1st, so we were going to miss the premiere day. And there is no way my old butt can do a midnight showings since we have to drive an hour to get to a decent theater, then go to work the next day. And then the boy has school that next day as well. I was happy to find several 7:00-7:30 showings in our area. So we're doing a 7:30 showing on April 30th. I am stoked!

Chris
    sigpic
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

I have mine for an April 30th showing. May 1st didn't work for me either.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Looks like MIB41 and I will be going on May 2nd since I'm working a second shift gig and get out waaaay too late to plunk my old butt in a theater seat without going to sleepyland...
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

Got tickets for a triple bill tomorrow night... The Avengers, CA: The Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron (IMAX 3D). 450 minutes of Marvel splendour.
        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

I never buy in advance...and no longer attend first day openings...those days are long gone for me.

I wait at least a week after its opening, maybe two...then I just show up, purchase my ticket at the theater...then see the movie in peace, lol.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎