Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

If they do these right, I'd be ready to Pre-Order one or two of them tomorrow!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

here's to hoping for a new female body that's really needed for the Titans, 66 Bat-Gals, WW, and more.
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Amen to THAT!
        JediJaida

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Couldn't FTC revise the Mego female body into a more voluptuous version by modifying the torso & pelvis sections?

This would give them the option of two bodies, and the revised one would use the same production line.
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Apr 16, '15, 6:38 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

Yes, they could, the question is,will they?
            JediJaida

Comment

• jeffbearco
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 27, 2011

The new body could be the new adult female body and the current body could be used for more teen built female characters.

The ultimate suck-o-rama would be if tomorrow morning we see both characters on the current 6" teen body in pajamas with baby doll heads. I would lose complete hope in FTC at that point.

JeffBearCO
              Last edited by jeffbearco; Apr 16, '15, 7:50 PM.

Comment

• Mego Milk
                Custom Mego Maker
                • Jun 3, 2007

I am the one who knocks.

Comment

• wise guy
                  Career Member
                  • Dec 29, 2014

New Titans it is but no pics I should have known. We already new this we wan't to see Starfire!

Comment

• jayraytee
                    Career Member
                    • May 27, 2011

Originally posted by TRDouble
                    I have to agree with you on this.

I don't mind not having pictures of Scooby Doo, Hanna Barbera, or just the one picture from Harry Potter. Those felt like official new license announcements.

FTC has the DC license already. If it is a new DC product announcement, I'd hope for a little more that just the announcement.
                    Yep, they just announced what we have already known for months based on the 2 pack cardbacks. I hope the next announcement isn't that there will ba Shazam wave.
                    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 21, 2009

Yeah, a bit disappointing not to see any pictures. But to be fair, it's got to be really hard to come up with something new every Friday.

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                        Career Member
                        • Aug 3, 2010

How about the next announcement be some photos of things they are getting close to releasing. Let's see some 66 Batman, wave 4 Batman, etc. I am so happy and grateful for FTC to be sustaining what could be arguably a larger assortment of licenses and figures than Mego did in the day.
                        Show us the figures we are really hankering for, Flash,GL, Hawkman. Keep up great work FTC!
                        mego's befo ho's

Comment

• megomania
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jan 2, 2010

Originally posted by SpaceAgent
                          Yeah, a bit disappointing not to see any pictures. But to be fair, it's got to be really hard to come up with something new every Friday.
                          Then don't try to come up with something new every Friday...

Comment

• jeffbearco
                            Persistent Member
                            • Mar 27, 2011

Well, that was completely underwhelming.

I'm not even whelmed.

They didn't even confirm that they will be 8" figures. All we have so far is what we expect to be Raven's cape and hood on the Classic TV Toys site along with a set of purple teen sized boots that rumor has it will fit the 6" or 8" female figure. And maybe the white IronMan boots and gloves that have also been on the classictvtoys.com site for a while that could be used for Cyborg.

So, another disappointing Friday. It is raining here in Denver. Cold and icy. Like my mood.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• rjm118
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Apr 25, 2012

While Im not a big Teen Titans fan and will likely pass on these, I am happy to see NEW characters!!

Comment

• scott metzger
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 9, 2007

Aside from the fall availability, there wasn't anything we didn't know here. Now, NTT is one of my all time favorite teams and comic books, so it's not like I'm not excited about delving into that era; I want the whole team, the ancillary members, and a 12 or 18" Trigon, as well as some other villains (be a great excuse to make a Dr. Light figure). Making the start of that definite is a very good thing. But I do think we need to see something physical before too long; the last actual super figure we saw was Robin from the Superfriends. With a lot of stuff supposedly in the pipeline just to continue existing lines, it's a little worrisome that we aren't seeing more actual figures or at least prototypes popping up. If it's because they are fixing problems like Headious Alfreditis, and want to make sure things are coming out right, then I'm fine with taking it slow. But folks are getting antsy, and showing something or giving us a heads-up on any delays might be a good idea to keep the rumor mill from amping up...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎