• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

X-Men Age of Apocalypse

Angel/Archangel/Death cast

The reports said that EastEnders actor Ben Hardy was cast in X-Men: Apocalypse but folks were denying that he would play Warren Worthington / Angel... But

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

Wish they had put Arcade in one of the movies. They could use Seth Green to play him.

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

After AoA, Fox is moving towards a TV series. So Arcade will be really possible then.

IIRC, they've recast Scott and Jean. Now we have Warren, along with holdover Hank from Flight/Days. All that's missing is Bobby, and for the first time, we'll have the original team.

...The other speculation is the Claremont team is also re-grouped since the movie is set in the 80's. A recast Colossus, Storm and Nightcrawler have been mentioned.

Comment

• The Bat
        Batman Fanatic
        • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by hedrap
        IIRC, they've recast Scott and Jean. Now we have Warren, along with holdover Hank from Flight/Days. All that's missing is Bobby, and for the first time, we'll have the original team.

...The other speculation is the Claremont team is also re-grouped since the movie is set in the 80's. A recast Colossus, Storm and Nightcrawler have been mentioned.

Yeah Man, the ORIGINAL X-Men finally together....that would be AWESOME! And then Byrne/Claremont X-Men as well...don't get any better than that! What a great time to be a Comic fan.
        sigpic

Comment

• LordMudd
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by The Bat
          Yeah Man, the ORIGINAL X-Men finally together....that would be AWESOME! And then Byrne/Claremont X-Men as well...don't get any better than that! What a great time to be a Comic fan.
          If they do the Claremont team, maybe we will finally get a 4" Banshee figure.....

CCC.

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

wouldn't hold my breath on merchandise... Marvel seems intent on cutting off licensing support to the Fox held properties. Note the lack of tie in merch, particularly action figure, to the last two movies.
            My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by samurainoir
              wouldn't hold my breath on merchandise... Marvel seems intent on cutting off licensing support to the Fox held properties. Note the lack of tie in merch, particularly action figure, to the last two movies.
              Yeah, I'm still ticked they canceled the Marvel Select Jennifer Lawrence Mystique figure last year. I wanted her badly for my X-Men movie collection. She's the only one that hasn't had a decent figure made yet.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎