Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

Is Jonny Quest getting his own wave of figures or is he in a wave along with Space Ghost and Blue Falcon ?

Comment

• Type Two
      Career Member
      • Sep 20, 2010

AMAZING NEWS!

A non-custom, BLUE FALCON Mego! I still cannot believe it.

Bird-Man! Oh yes, please!

Galaxy Trio! Yes! Can't you see Meteor Man on a Hulk body?

I am just really over the moon on this line.
      Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Comment

• dee T.
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 25, 2012

I am excited to hear the news on this! Hot Dog! We're getting Hanna- Barbera figures! Yay! if nobody has said them I'll add Chan clan gang and goober and the ghost chasers to the favorites to be made.
        Clothes make the doll

Comment

• tllgn
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 6, 2010

i love all the Hanna barbera saturday morning cartoons ,and have most of them on dvd.ill be getting all these figures.And the
          primetime shows like jonny quest,top cat flinstone & jetsons.i just hope when they do the herculoids ,they do their pets Zok &
          company ,the humans were not the stars it was the animals .And ill be in for a couple birdmans.I can dress one up to be Harvey
          Birdman attorney at law.looking forward to these.

Comment

• ovenmitt
            Persistent Member
            • May 26, 2009

Inch High Private Eye!

Comment

• LordMudd
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 22, 2011

Originally posted by ovenmitt
              Inch High Private Eye!
              He really is an inch high!

CCC.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                Banned
                • Jun 23, 2001

Haven't read through the thread yet...can they do a HB Fantastic Four set?? It was part of the "Funtastic World Of Hanna Barbera". If they make those I'm in. They could do figures that haven't been done like Diablo and Silver Surfer and other Marvel characters that showed up in the animated series. They can even do their version of Lady Dorma. I'd love to also see a animated version of Dr. Doom.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jun 22, 2011

It would be my guess that FF is out because it was licensed to HB by Marvel. Now there exists the same issue with this series with Disney and WB that existed with Fox and WB about Batman 66. The characters are owned by Disney and the actual series flims by WB. This is probably why we have never seen HB FF on DVD. Now it is possible that Disney owns the series films outright now too and just won't release them on DVD for some reason. Whatever the case... FF is not part of this license.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 26, 2009

Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show! As teenagers, Sally Struthers (All In the Family) and Jay North (Dennis the Menace) did the voices!

DRAK PACK! Drak, Frankie, and Howler!

The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn live action. Are the Mark Twain characters public domain?

Comment

• Gadgeteer
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 16, 2014

Jonny Quest, My favorite cartoon ever!!
                      One year was it, 26 half hours.
                      Still in one season it was as vast and diverse as any cartoon before it.
                      I would have hoped for a stand alone Quest set of toys, but at this point if I can get the main 4 and a good dog I'll take it!
                      Make these figures gun hands strong and JETPACKS for ALL!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                        One eyed, wonder
                        • Dec 17, 2009

While Scooby and Jonny Quest make great series on their own. I really want to see the 67 Hero line up. Space Ghost, Herculoids, Might Mightor, Birdman, Galaxy Trio. Dino Boy. Young Samson and Goliath and Shazzan.

Comment

• hedrap
                          Permanent Member
                          • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
                          Haven't read through the thread yet...can they do a HB Fantastic Four set?? It was part of the "Funtastic World Of Hanna Barbera". If they make those I'm in. They could do figures that haven't been done like Diablo and Silver Surfer and other Marvel characters that showed up in the animated series. They can even do their version of Lady Dorma. I'd love to also see a animated version of Dr. Doom.
                          Yeah, it's similar to Batman '66 in that WB does own the cartoon, but since home video did not exist, there's no agreement in place. The difference is WB could technically release via an agreement with FOX since they own all the Film/TV/Animated rights for FF, but Disney will sue for royalties.

I heard several years ago it was Marvel's ludicrous royalties demand that stopped it from being released around FF2. Disney will want more. Marvel has no interest promoting their earlier entries. I mean, Disney could release Marvel '66 at any point, instead they used it as cannon fodder with the 80's Marvel toons for Mash-Up.

Let's ask Doc Cyclops to make the heads. He's got the pitch-perfect style for Toth designs.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                            Persistent Member
                            • May 26, 2009

I didn't remember Galaxy Trio but watched their 1st episode on Youtube. Gravity Girl (I'd buy her 1st), Meteor Man, and Vapor, Man, huh? Weird names and costumes. Birdman is still goofy.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
                              One eyed, wonder
                              • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by hedrap
                              Let's ask Doc Cyclops to make the heads. He's got the pitch-perfect style for Toth designs.
                              hedrap, odd that you should bring this up. Purchase bootleg collection of H-B FF cartoons at last Emerald City Comic Con. Did not like the case sleeve design. Decided to make my own. Same with Filmation Superboy collection.
                              As much as I like the Toth designs, I only feel compelled to re-design characters that I feel Mego should have done a better sculpt on. That said, a non-flame Johnny Storm and a better Thing are about all I find interest in. Thanks for the support!

Comment

• scott metzger
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 9, 2007

Originally posted by dee T.
                                I am excited to hear the news on this! Hot Dog! We're getting Hanna- Barbera figures! Yay! if nobody has said them I'll add Chan clan gang and goober and the ghost chasers to the favorites to be made.
                                I actually picked up a set of the Chan Clan cartoon last year; fun, but a whole lot of characters to keep track of, with few getting enough time to actually develop a character. And having that many kids, one has to wonder when Chan actually had time to solve cases. Still. just having a Charlie Chan figure in and of itself would be great, though I don't know if there are outstanding rights or if the character is public domain.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎