Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY! Universal Adds "The Creature From the Black Lagoon" to Their List!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
    Ricou Browning needs to do a cameo.
    A fisherman who snags the Creature and shouts "we're gonna need a bigger boat."
    Hey... good thinking. You know, Richard Dreyfuss did that cameo in Piranha 3D.

And speaking of 3D, if they're rebooting Creature, they darn well better make it 3D!!!!!

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

I wouldn't mind a little "update" on the costume, I've seen some versions where he looks a bit more fierce and scaley, but the basic look needs to be the same.
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• raycastile
        Museum Super Collector
        • Sep 11, 2004

Of course they will change the Creature into something barely recognizable. Of course he will be CGI. Of course he will become a superhero. That is the whole point of this "shared universe" monster revival. The monsters are now Super Monsters. Azrak Hamway was 40 years ahead of its time.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
          Invincible Ironing Man
          • Feb 28, 2008

Originally posted by raycastile
          Of course they will change the Creature into something barely recognizable. Of course he will be CGI. Of course he will become a superhero. That is the whole point of this "shared universe" monster revival. The monsters are now Super Monsters. Azrak Hamway was 40 years ahead of its time.
          I'm glad you're here to put our minds at ease...
          "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎